PROTEST SUPERMAN / MAN OF STEEL

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
Robin wrote:Oh look, another useless thread. How about you guys skip the movie and spend your time on something else?

What a bunch of whiny crybabies
Exactly guys. If you don't think your gonna like it, or if something about it bothers you that bad, don't watch it. It's that simple.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

cclem wrote:Image
"Is that what a real man looks like?" - Tyler Durden
He's not a man, he's Kryptonian.

I can't wait for the film. It'll be amazing, seriously. Just putting that out there.

Mason wrote:I can't wait for the film. It'll be amazing, seriously. Just putting that out there.
Lol, no. It should be decent.

Nolan4Life wrote:
Mason wrote:I can't wait for the film. It'll be amazing, seriously. Just putting that out there.
Lol, no. It should be decent.
It'll be a masterpiece. Probably the greatest film ever made. Snyder is a God, his flawless track record proves it.

Mason wrote:
Nolan4Life wrote: Lol, no. It should be decent.
It'll be a masterpiece. Probably the greatest film ever made. Snyder is a God, his flawless track record proves it.
Have you met my friend MrBatman?

Nolan4Life wrote:
Mason wrote:
Have you met my friend MrBatman?
Yes. He is a delight.

solo2001 wrote:
He's not a man, he's Kryptonian.
That's why it's even worse. Example:: Batman is not called BatAlien. You can't relate to what you are NOT. Trivial circular reference. Superman = FAIL. If you got something cool to say about this whack comic book character - than bring it. I'm all ears.

re: "not watching the movie" - unfortunately since I am a 'NF' now...I am obligated to watch this movie. I just think we should generate a little bit of hype around the 'net and get our buddy Chris Nolan to re-think going after blatant failures in film. He tackled one of the toughest comic book characters of all time with obnoxious success and he really shouldn't push his luck... :judge:

We like him for a reason.

Robin wrote:Oh look, another useless thread. How about you guys skip the movie and spend your time on something else?

What a bunch of whiny crybabies

great fit for the DP :lol: