Christopher Nolan For Making A Bond Movie?

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
Oh please

Why does it have to be a one-off? If he signs on he most likely gets massive control. Probably also picking the new Bond. And as he said before, he wants/will reinvent it and they're doing fine now. So Craig is possibly coming back and then Nolan gets his shot after that. I highly doubt he'll make Bond with Craig.

Nolan will not direct Bond 25 unless he decides to direct a film he's not producing or writing.

Now that Craig has confirmed that he will do one more (and seems certain that it will be his last), we will now have Bond actors who have each done 1 film, 2 films, 4 films, 5 films, 6 films, and 7 films.

I'm not sure if Nolan would be interested in doing more than one (not saying I'd want him to), but wouldn't it be something if he did a Bond trilogy?

I feel like 2022 (the 60th anniversary of Bond) would be the perfect time for Nolan to come in. Plus, the new Bond actor would be #7 (007).

So the next Nolan movie in July 2019 and then Bond in November 2022, because there isn't enough room in-between for another movie? That would be the longest wait for a Nolan movie evaaaa

Unless his next movie comes in November 2019, that would make it full 3 years, pretty much the same as Begins. Still, I can't...

It is long as fuck indeed. Perhaps he can make November 2021? That would be neat. I mean it depends on whatever he's cooking now and when that's released.

After just having seen Dunkirk again, this time in divine 70mm, I really really want Hardy as the next Bond fuuuuuuck. He's so fucking good in general and Nolan/Hardy combo always hits the jackpot.

Then again, if Nolan does handpick someone else, I'm sure he'll pick the right man for the job. However he did say Hardy would be a great pick already so there's that.

As for Nolan making THREE Bond films... I highly doubt that's on his mind but perhaps he aches to return to it if the first outing is fruitful (which it'll probably be)... Who knows, I'd love to see him make more than one obviously but still.... Those films take a long time making as do Nolan's other big budget films...

Oku

okungnyo wrote:https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment ... pher-Nolan
Phil said: “This guy also weighed on that saying that Nolan wanted to do three films.”
I just listened to the James Bonding podcast episode that's referenced in the article. I know it's just pure gossip, but that and all the stuff about Tom Hardy is still pretty juicy. I used to listen to that podcast more often when they put out episodes more frequently... I love those guys. They also seem to really care about where they get their info from, so while I'd still take it with a grain of salt, I'd rather hear this kind of stuff from them or their guests' mouths than read it from clickbait news source.

A Nolan... Bond... Trilogy...? Forgot to breath for a moment there

Edit: just a rumour but still that would be perfect

And all three shot on 65mm/IMAX?

8-)

imo, 65mm would fit Bond perfectly. It puts it above other espionage/action films and brings a certain class with it. I'm sure Nolan will shoot it in at least 65mm and perhaps some IMAX.

65mm and IMAX from here on out.

35mm combined with IMAX can be a bit jarring.