Christopher Nolan For Making A Bond Movie?

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
kanjisheik wrote:I'd rather see a Nolan film on George Smiley than James Bond. But that's just me, I guess...

Batman94 wrote:Yes please !
And Tom Hardy as James Bond. It would be a perfect Bond Movie ;)
Hardy would be a great 007 but Henry Cavill could pull off a terrific James bond as well .

DoubleD wrote:So it sounds like the forum is split right down the middle on this. No in between.

I for one hope it happens one day. And sooner rather than later. Maybe Nolan is the one who directs the first Bond film once Craig is done. He be a great choice to introduce a new Bond.
Well, I personally prefer Nolan directing something new and original. But this would be his dream come true. This is going to happend sooner or later I guess but he is waiting for the right moment (as his own words) that's say once Craig is out of the game. :think:

I don't think Nolan would work with Daniel Craig. If he wants to introduce a new Bond, it probably can't be anyone he has worked with before and he needs to wait years until Craig's contract ends. I hope he stays in consideration after that though.

I wouldn't mind him doing a Bond movie but just not right now. I want him to at least make 3 to 4 original movies and then maybe do the Bond film. Ideally with a new Bond actor.
He just spent 10 years working on Bat films, I think he wants to take a break from franchises even though producers will always chase him.

Mahiya_Borden wrote:I wouldn't mind him doing a Bond movie but just not right now. I want him to at least make 3 to 4 original movies and then maybe do the Bond film. Ideally with a new Bond actor.
He just spent 10 years working on Bat films, I think he wants to take a break from franchises even though producers will always chase him.
But... if you look at his track record...

It's not like he just made franchise films. He would make a personal film then franchise film. Well he's making a personal or non franchise film next. If you follow his pattern it's only logical to assume he could very well make Bond next.
Say Girl

Nolan would make Bond original.

Peace wrote:
Mahiya_Borden wrote:I wouldn't mind him doing a Bond movie but just not right now. I want him to at least make 3 to 4 original movies and then maybe do the Bond film. Ideally with a new Bond actor.
But... if you look at his track record...

It's not like he just made franchise films. He would make a personal film then franchise film. Well he's making a personal or non franchise film next. If you follow his pattern it's only logical to assume he could very well make Bond next.
I think he'll wait until Craig is done with Bond though. He kinda hinted at that in an interview. And knowing that Craig might play at least 2 more Bond films I won't expect a Nolan's Bond until 2018. That will give him plenty of time to developi whatever projects that sits in his drawer.

:think:

We will have to see.

I could see him having Bond out in November 2016 though. It would def be a task but I think he could do it.
Say Girl

Peace wrote:I could see him having Bond out in November 2016 though. It would def be a task but I think he could do it.
It would be no less of a task than having TDKR out after Inception.
Brave New World