Christopher Nolan For Making A Bond Movie?

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
Christopher Nolan Would ‘Definitely’ Direct a James Bond Movie
http://variety.com/2017/film/news/james ... 1202490861
“A Bond movie, definitely,” Nolan said in an interview with Playboy. I’ve spoken to the producers Barbara Broccoli and Michael G. Wilson over the years. I deeply love the character, and I’m always excited to see what they do with it. Maybe one day that would work out. You’d have to be needed, if you know what I mean. It has to need reinvention; it has to need you. And they’re getting along very well.”

Not news but still. Fingers crossed for a 65mm/IMAX Bond from Nolan. Hell, Bond should be shot in 65mm anyway lol gives it more class :P

A one-off with Tom Hardy as Bond would be great.

Not sure how that would go down with the producers though.

Make a James Bond movie for Queen and country and grab a knighthood in the process.

Mendes has won three Olivier BD and one Oscar BD as well as making the most successful Bond ever and he's not a knight yet.

I'd say Dunkirk, particularly if a massive success, is more likely to inspire the decision, rather than a Bond film.£

I'd prefer for Nolan not to enter franchise territory again for a while.

Bacon wrote:I'd prefer for Nolan not to enter franchise territory again for a while.
Absolutely. Hoping for original projects.

I'm hoping Nolan will wait until Craig is out of the picture, Skyfall was essentially an homage to TDK so it would be a bit awkward honestly.

Michaelf2225 wrote:
Bacon wrote:http://www.mtv.com/news/podcasts/happy- ... her-nolan/
He talks about making a Bond film here.

I don't want this to happen.
you say that but you’ll be there day 1 when it happens
Oh yeah. Of course. And I'll watch a crapton of Bond to prepare. But I don't want Nolan to have his hands stuck in an established franchise (UNLESS it's a one-off).