The Next Batman

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
Hey Nolanfans,

There is a thread that discusses casting possibilities for a Batman reboot. However, the casting of just Batman is more pressing. The Justice League film that Nolan's producing is planned for 2013. I'm assuming that Henry Cavill will be Superman and Ryan Reynolds will be Hal Jordan. It seems like Nolan intends to have the new Batman actor also star in the reboot. So we can also guess that the Dark Knight Returns is unfortunately not being considered. So we need an actor in their 20's/30's.

I hope that we can all agree that casting JGL would be 1) bad 2) redundant after TDKR. Also for Taylor Lautner... I know you guys don't want to 1) have an actor that looks completely unlike the Bruce that's depicted in the comics 2) have an actor that is terrible 3) lose your hearing during Justice League as a result of shrieking tween girls.

Now there is definitely some talent out there: Michael Fassbender, Sam Worthington, etc.

It seems likely that they'll cast Jake Gyllenhaal given his young age. He also has connections to Nolan via his sister. I personally don't think that he's got the look (his nose is too big) and the class.

Who is your pick? Would you rather just see an entirely new face? Do you think that the casting should be done in a way to ensure that Cavill and Reynolds are able have organic interactions with the new Batman?

Also, do you want the Boy Wonder? If so, who?
:batface:

First of all, you are assuming Cavill is Superman and that Reynolds is Hal Jordan?

Second, I still don't see why you made an entirely new thread for this.

Third, Why do you think Nolan is producing a Justice League movie as well as a new Batman reboot?

Fourth, how much time did you spend typing this up?
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Michael Fassbender, Sam Worthington, JGL, Jake Gyllenhall?
I don't understand any of this. :|