Nolan set to produce "Batman 4"

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
prince0gotham wrote:No, please, will you delete this thread? I know it's important and interesting, but I just can't stand looking at it. :S No offence towards the OP, it's just that MY EYES OMG.
This. It's making me depressed.

Mason01 wrote:
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Great news!
Er... what? :problem:

prince0gotham wrote:No, please, will you delete this thread? I know it's important and interesting, but I just can't stand looking at it. :S No offence towards the OP, it's just that MY EYES OMG.
Hahah, I was hoping it was just some newbie that did this for a joke. POR QUE?!?!?!

Yeah I think that we should establish a few forum taboos around here and add em to the forum rule list. RULES. NOT GUIDELINES. NO PARLE.

I really don't understand why everyone is so pissed about this. Seems like good news to me.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:I really don't understand why everyone is so pissed about this. Seems like good news to me.
You can't be serious? What's good about it?

Did you read the article? Batman has been the only super-hero blockbuster for WB in the 12st century, they're not motivated by making a good sequel.

Mason01 wrote:
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:I really don't understand why everyone is so pissed about this. Seems like good news to me.
You can't be serious? What's good about it?
Everything.

Well look at it from WB's perspective, the movie industry is failing, Batman = $. What are they gonna do? The lesser of the evils here is a reboot.