Nolan set to produce "Batman 4"

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
This is nothing but a sad attempt at filling the shoes of their lost cash cow Harry Potter. I just hope Nolan dosnt whore out as a producer like Speilberg.

I guess if "In Nolan we trust" should be used, it is in this case.
@sammyjankis88

Eternalist wrote:
A movie producer basically works to get movies made. They usually oversee nearly every stage of the film. Producers are also typically responsible for the financial and administrative sides of the project, such as funding, casting, and keeping track of the budget and schedule.

Executive producers are far more in the realm of representing the studio and their monetary investment.
Awesome, thanks for clearing that up for me! I guess he'd be as involved in "Batman 4" as he was in Superman then. He'll probably just hire a good director and let them do their thing.
Batman-News.com
The Premiere Source For All Things Batman
Twitter / Facebook / Google+

Batman-News.com wrote: What exactly is a movie producer's role anyways? Don't they usually just give the money?
Well, executive producers only hands over the money. But active Producers are mainly part of the planning of the shooting, co-ordinates, supervises and also in charge of the crew and so on. They are also part of the actual shooting in the way that they are keeping all the strings, and making sure that everything goes as planned so that the director has the freedom to focus on the creative part.

But its hard to tell the level of involvement in Hollywood as for example: I read that the Superman film now is in "Snyders hands" which sounds to me like Nolan was only part of the pre-production.

chee wrote:Umm...seriously hoping this won't happen. Nolan needs to leave Batman behind once TDKR is done.
Eff that, he needs to leave superhero movies behind altogether.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:
chee wrote:Umm...seriously hoping this won't happen. Nolan needs to leave Batman behind once TDKR is done.
But what if he has a godly interpretation of Wonder Woman? :batface:

chee wrote:
Cilogy wrote:
But what if he has a godly interpretation of Wonder Woman? :batface:
As much as I would like to see that, I would rather have Nolan work on a larger variety of genres.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I hope this is not true. :facepalm:
Last edited by Eternal-Fighter on March 29th, 2011, 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eternal-Fighter wrote:Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
+1

Great news!

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Great news!
:wtf: