Nolan set to produce "Batman 4"

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.

its better than not having a Batman movie to look forward to. Hope they completely reinvent the world and the character.
8-)

If they make another Batman movie,they have to make Batman Beyond and nothing else.its the only way to make it intresting.

If Batman is rebooted, it must be futuristic.

Fran wrote:If Batman is rebooted, it must be futuristic.
:facepalm:

Fran wrote:If Batman is rebooted, it must be futuristic.
+100

I feel like there are so many more pieces of real news this week that I wish were April Fool's jokes than actual April Fool's jokes.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:I feel like there are so many more pieces of real news this week that I wish were April Fool's jokes than actual April Fool's jokes.
:twothumbsup:

Yeah... We haven't even seen TDKR and they're already talking about Batman 4. What's that???? :roll:
No one wants to see this movie yet, we don't even know what happens to Bruce in TDKR and I'm not sure anyone will rush to see this movie if it's with new actors. People will only have in mind Bale as Bruce, Hathaway as Selina, Ledger as the Joker, Freeman as Fow, Caine as Alfred etc, etc... It won't be enough time for the audience to forget what happened just before :facepalm:

Why? I suggest a 8 year gap atleat(fine , 5 at least) It needs some time to cool down, and i always want to direct a Batman Film :x

I reckon they could do a straight adaption of The Dark Knight Returns... and have it very stylistic... almost Sin City like... get R rated gritty, uber violent. but obviously in 4-5 years.