Nolan set to produce "Batman 4"

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.

No! What the hell is happening? I despise this decision with a passion.

Why reboot something which isn't broken?
They should just leave it as a final triology and it would go into history along side Star Wars and The Godfather (in time)
This lust for money will just kill it.

Jonas Agersø wrote:Why reboot something which isn't broken?
They should just leave it as a final triology and it would go into history along side Star Wars and The Godfather (in time)
This lust for money will just kill it.
I agree. Plus, why would Nolan wan't to stay on and produce? I see this plan destroying the franchise and possibly Nolan's career (he won't Direct a fourth, but produce one which could end up flattening the series?).

To be honest I don't think this will happen. I want to hear Chris say it, until then its just "talk"

Jonas Agersø wrote:To be honest I don't think this will happen. I want to hear Chris say it, until then its just "talk"
If it does end up being true I'll be highly disappointed. If the franchise is rebooted so soon after Nolan's franchise I'd be mad as hell, but not as mad if Nolan didn't produce it. He has no need.

But Chris working on his own franchise without him having creative influence? I just don't see it.

Jonas Agersø wrote:To be honest I don't think this will happen. I want to hear Chris say it, until then its just "talk"
It's a little more than just "talk", the President of Warner Bros. said it.

What exactly is a movie producer's role anyways? Don't they usually just give the money?
Batman-News.com
The Premiere Source For All Things Batman
Twitter / Facebook / Google+

Umm...seriously hoping this won't happen. Nolan needs to leave Batman behind once TDKR is done.

Batman-News.com wrote: What exactly is a movie producer's role anyways? Don't they usually just give the money?
A movie producer basically works to get movies made. They usually oversee nearly every stage of the film. Producers are also typically responsible for the financial and administrative sides of the project, such as funding, casting, and keeping track of the budget and schedule.

Executive producers are far more in the realm of representing the studio and their monetary investment.