Heath Ledger, what if?

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
Not exactly sure where this post should go.

Heath is one of my favourite actors, and I can't help but to wonder sometimes, if he was still alive, would he have been involved in Nolan's other movies? We know that he would've been a big part in TDKR. Do you think Nolan would cast him in his subsequent projects? Inception, Interstellar, Dunkirk and Oppenheimer. What characters would've fitted him?

(The current actors are great for their roles of course, but sometimes I just wonder.)

eescorpius wrote:
July 22nd, 2023, 4:47 pm
Not exactly sure where this post should go.

Heath is one of my favourite actors, and I can't help but to wonder sometimes, if he was still alive, would he have been involved in Nolan's other movies? We know that he would've been a big part in TDKR. Do you think Nolan would cast him in his subsequent projects? Inception, Interstellar, Dunkirk and Oppenheimer. What characters would've fitted him?

(The current actors are great for their roles of course, but sometimes I just wonder.)
Some people said he could have been Dr Mann. Hard to say because Heath was both a fairly versatile actor and also one that you could kinda put into the standard leading man role. I think he would have done well as Neil in Tenet.

Ledger would have been in inception.

JonPeters wrote:
August 7th, 2023, 1:35 pm
Yeah I think he could have been a shoo in for Cobb.

brickarts295 wrote:
September 20th, 2023, 7:46 pm
JonPeters wrote:
August 7th, 2023, 1:35 pm
Yeah I think he could have been a shoo in for Cobb.
Yes