Nolanhack's Next Flick

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
Maybe the next movie is called Manhattan 2055

djgorila wrote:
June 8th, 2023, 7:23 pm
Maybe the next movie is called Manhattan 2055
That's a fake account.

Yeah. It's a parody account.

Darkprime wrote:
January 22nd, 2023, 2:57 am
I think enough time is passed where I could see him do a sequel to one of his previous films. Inception and Interstellar would be the top candidates for sequel treatment. Or it's going to be something completely out of left field like the next Bond movie.
Tenet feels way more made for a sequel personally even though it's obviously not needed (and not gonna happen), one that shows what is described at the end with the wrapup of the Protagonist's Temporal Pincer Movement. Him founding Tenet properly and fully and setting the stage for the events of the first film. Would make for a good and honestly apt double feature though you'd have to progress past that stage since otherwise we'd know how it ends.

Inception and Interstellar feel so wrapped up at the end, though I'd be curious about more stories in the former's universe with perhaps an offhand mention about what happened to Robert Fischer. I'd also want to see some kind of acknowledgement that Tenet and Interstellar take place in the same world. Like the future of Tenet is what we see in Interstellar, so therefore there's also a good fate for humanity too.

Now that Oppenheimer is almost released...

Ace

Idk what it will be, but the SAG/WGA strike is about to change some things

live action hentai adaptation, obviously

I have a prediction as to what I can see Nolan doing in the future…

A David Bowie biopic. This idea sparked in my mind when Cillian Murphy said Nolan used photos of Bowie as references for the look of Oppenheimer. He’s clearly a fan of David Bowie seeing as he used his music in Memento and even cast Bowie in The Prestige.

Nolan is a master of creating these immersive audio visual experiences so I can totally see Nolan doing that for a musical biopic. And portraying this larger than life icon would be a great project for Nolan as it would allow him to break new ground and explore new themes as well.

Am I the only one who thinks this is highly plausible?

Pratham wrote:
July 15th, 2023, 12:58 am
live action hentai adaptation, obviously
Omg you're still here on this website