What actors do you wish Nolan would work with in the future?

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
thrice wrote:stop the Cage hate
Cage brings on the hate with his choice in current roles. Dude should have paid his taxes.
Say Girl

William H. Macy, please!

I wrote this in the Interstellar casting speculation thread also. Sean Bean, Mads Mikkelsen or Thomas Kretschmann would be great in a Nolan film.
Just a fan...

Jim Caviezel, Michael Emerson and Simon Pegg

Russel Crowe
Sigs???

George Clooney

Here is a list of some people

Bryan Cranston (I still think if he decides to do his Hughes project in the next 10 years Cranston is the perfect guy), Brad Pitt, Clooney, Kerry Washington, Jennifer Lawrence, Bradley Cooper, Tom Hanks, etc etc (I have a boring list)

Here is my wet dream though: Nolan movie starring JLaw and JGL. Those two are my two favorite actors I'd settle just for a JGL, JLaw movie some point soon. But here is a question I would like to pose to you all about JLaw and Nolan. Do you think casting Chastain hurts the chances she works with him in the future?

My logic on it is this, we all know Nolan is not the best at writing strong female characters. So he already has less of an opportunity just in that alone. But he generally recycles actors and he already did with Hathaway i'm sure he will with Chastain. Seems like he has locked up his leading ladies. Plus I don't know if there is any truth in the rumor Chastain and Lawrence don't particularly like each other. Puts a damper on my parade. I think if Jlaw and Nolan ever did work together they would just click.

Conversely I'd like to see JGL work with David O Russell. He has a knack for getting actors Oscar nominations and JGL deserves one dang it. Last two movies Russell worked on he has a total of 7 nominations, I believe, with 3 wins. Anyways I'm done spilling.

WelcometoNoLand wrote:Here is a list of some people

Bryan Cranston (I still think if he decides to do his Hughes project in the next 10 years Cranston is the perfect guy), Brad Pitt, Clooney, Kerry Washington, Jennifer Lawrence, Bradley Cooper, Tom Hanks, etc etc (I have a boring list)

Here is my wet dream though: Nolan movie starring JLaw and JGL. Those two are my two favorite actors I'd settle just for a JGL, JLaw movie some point soon. But here is a question I would like to pose to you all about JLaw and Nolan. Do you think casting Chastain hurts the chances she works with him in the future?

My logic on it is this, we all know Nolan is not the best at writing strong female characters. So he already has less of an opportunity just in that alone. But he generally recycles actors and he already did with Hathaway i'm sure he will with Chastain. Seems like he has locked up his leading ladies. Plus I don't know if there is any truth in the rumor Chastain and Lawrence don't particularly like each other. Puts a damper on my parade. I think if Jlaw and Nolan ever did work together they would just click.

Conversely I'd like to see JGL work with David O Russell. He has a knack for getting actors Oscar nominations and JGL deserves one dang it. Last two movies Russell worked on he has a total of 7 nominations, I believe, with 3 wins. Anyways I'm done spilling.
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 0923681640
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBBzRzndngQ (Starts around 0:28, sorry for the shitty quality)

That must answer your doubt.

Aside that, I can see JGL in a O Russell movie, but I can't imagine Lawrence in a Nolan movie.

Evans and Cooper
Why you lurking my page brah?

Henry Cavill , johnny depp and martin freeman .