What actors do you wish Nolan would work with in the future?

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
chee wrote:
Grobyc wrote:Edward Norton to work with Nolan. That would be great.
I would LOVE this. I went through a huge Edward Norton obsessive phase before I went Nolan-crazy. :P
Yeah. After watching Fight Club, Hulk and Rounders I instantly became a fan of Norton. I just love his performances and I still have to watch the rest of his movies. Primal Fear is next. :)

Grobyc wrote:Yeah. After watching Fight Club, Hulk and Rounders I instantly became a fan of Norton. I just love his performances and I still have to watch the rest of his movies. Primal Fear is next. :)
I was actually disappointed that The Incredible Hulk didn't utilize Norton to his full talents. Otherwise, check out American History X, that's Norton at his finest.

Grobyc wrote:
chee wrote:
Grobyc wrote:Edward Norton to work with Nolan. That would be great.
I would LOVE this. I went through a huge Edward Norton obsessive phase before I went Nolan-crazy. :P
Yeah. After watching Fight Club, Hulk and Rounders I instantly became a fan of Norton. I just love his performances and I still have to watch the rest of his movies. Primal Fear is next. :)
Heh, after watching the Incredible Hulk, I fell in love with him. That's when I rented Fight Club and American History X. :D

I'm reading some good suggestions. But I'm surprised I haven't seen these names...

Russell Crowe, Jason Isaacs, Jean Reno, Brian Cox, Ray Winstone, Daniel Craig, Stellan Skarsgard, Kate Beckinsale, Cate Blanchett, Natalie Portman, Connie Nielsen...

jcvargas09 wrote:I'm reading some good suggestions. But I'm surprised I haven't seen these names...

Russell Crowe, Jason Isaacs, Jean Reno, Brian Cox, Ray Winstone, Daniel Craig, Stellan Skarsgard, Kate Beckinsale, Cate Blanchett, Natalie Portman, Connie Nielsen...
Out of these, I'd like Kate Beckinsale to work with Nolan. Others, not so much.

Eternalist wrote:
Grobyc wrote:Yeah. After watching Fight Club, Hulk and Rounders I instantly became a fan of Norton. I just love his performances and I still have to watch the rest of his movies. Primal Fear is next. :)
I was actually disappointed that The Incredible Hulk didn't utilize Norton to his full talents. Otherwise, check out American History X, that's Norton at his finest.
American History X was the first Norton film I watched and instantly fell in love with him :D

stanley tucci

he's portrayal of a serial killer in Heavenly Bones is skin crawling

It's a long list.

Shahrukh Khan
Monica Bellucci
Johnny Depp
Daniel Day Lewis
Asia Argento
Bipasha Basu
Lara Dutta
Vidya Balan
Meryl Streep
Helena Bonham Carter
Brad Pitt
Angelina Jolie
Evan Rachel Wood
Helen Miren
Jennifer Connely
Paul Bettany
and many more. Half of these probably won't even happen.

It's a pity as he's retired, but I would really want to see Joaquin Phoenix work with Christopher Nolan.

Otherwise, I'd like to see Colin Farrell or Daniel Day Lewis in a film of his.

akv1984 wrote:It's a long list.

Shahrukh Khan
Monica Bellucci
Johnny Depp
Daniel Day Lewis
Asia Argento
Bipasha Basu
Lara Dutta
Vidya Balan
Meryl Streep
Helena Bonham Carter
Brad Pitt
Angelina Jolie
Evan Rachel Wood
Helen Miren
Jennifer Connely
Paul Bettany
and many more. Half of these probably won't even happen.
Wishful thinking. SRK in a Nolan film?LOL.