What actors do you wish Nolan would work with in the future?

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
DHOPW42 wrote:
Eternalist wrote:Oh yeah, and Liam Neeson. You can never go wrong with Liam Neeson.
He already worked with Liam Neeson :D (of course that doesn't mean he couldn't work with him in the future :D)
You can never have too much Liam Neeson.

Eternalist wrote:I think Nolan needs to pull Joaquin Phoenix out of retirement and let him hit the big screen again.

Also, I've been thinking of B-list actors Nolan's cast in his blockbusters (Rutger Hauer, Eric Roberts, Tom Berenger), I think Malcolm MacDowell would fit nicely into that.
What about Mark Hamill. He has a great villian voice 8-)

Michael Biehn!

M.Engel wrote:Michael Biehn!
I was thinking exactly the same.

i'd like to see a movie with a really strong female lead 8-) would be a dream come true.

even though it sais actors and not actresses, i'm gonna list some women ;)

cate blanchette
saoirse ronnan
emile hirsche
liev schreiber
meryl streep
paul bettany
edward norton

and i'd like him to keep working with c bale ;) i think they make a great team, and of course because i love bale XD

Abbadon wrote:i'd like to see a movie with a really strong female lead 8-) would be a dream come true.

even though it sais actors and not actresses, i'm gonna list some women ;)

Are you aware of the fact that there is no word like 'actress'? That is why in in the Oscars they say Actor(Male) and Actor (female) ;)

Would love to see Nolan work with Robert Downey Jr, Edward Norton and Kate Winslet.

Edward Norton, John Cusack, Mila Kunis. But above all, DANIEL DAY-LEWIS!

Not Johnny Depp...

Joaquin Phoenix would be a good one if he was still acting, and so would Tom Hardy, though his role in Inception is part of the supporting cast.

bLaZe wrote:Edward Norton, John Cusack, Mila Kunis. But above all, DANIEL DAY-LEWIS!
This. 8-)

harihar the wise wrote:Are you aware of the fact that there is no word like 'actress'? That is why in in the Oscars they say Actor(Male) and Actor (female) ;)
That's actually not true.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.