What actors do you wish Nolan would work with in the future?

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
Chris Pratt
James McAvoy
Karen Gillan
Peter Capaldi

KEM
Kanye West

I know that probably doesn’t make any sense but I could see Kanye playing a small mob boss role or something, like Gamble in TDK, and I just really want to see Kanye is a Nolan film

KEM wrote:
August 9th, 2021, 10:05 pm
Kanye West

I know that probably doesn’t make any sense but I could see Kanye playing a small mob boss role or something, like Gamble in TDK, and I just really want to see Kanye is a Nolan film
Not sure about acting but I definitely could see a Ludwig/Kanye soundtrack.

KEM wrote:
Kanye West

Sounds good to me.

Amanda Seyfried

KEM
Pr0creation wrote:
August 10th, 2021, 12:54 pm
KEM wrote:
Kanye West

Not sure about acting but I definitely could see a Ludwig/Kanye soundtrack.
I’ve been wanting Kanye to work with Ludwig for a long time now, honestly I don’t know why he hasn’t, he’s literally a far superior version of Mike Dean, basically.

https://geektyrant.com/news/2011/4/20/d ... risto.html
"Christopher Nolan is, I think, one of the best, most ambitious directors around, and apparently, I've spoken to people who work with him, who just say he's great, he knows exactly what he wants. I've heard such great things about him to work with as well as to obviously see the amazing work that he's done. He would be very, very high up on my list."
To see Daniel Radcliffe in a Nolan's movie would be great.

Sarah Paulson

Robert De Niro and Gerard Butler!

Adam Driver and Brit Marling.