What actors do you wish Nolan would work with in the future?

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
I would love to see Natalie Portman, Jennifer Connelly, Carey Mulligan, Michelle Williams, Jared Leto, Jake Gyllenhaal, Brad Pitt, & Ryan Gosling in future Nolan films. :D It would be a dream come true for me to see Natalie Portman in a Nolan film, both have extreme talent and it would just be amazing to me to see them working together...I can only hope... ;)
It would be nice to see Christian Bale back again too.

Crispin Glover. Good actor.

Jason Statham expressed his interest in working with Nolan: http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/scorsese-nol ... 05763.html
Jason Statham has revealed he would like to work with Martin Scorsese or Christopher Nolan.

The action star said the two filmmakers are top of his wish list, but admitted those type of roles aren't normally offered to him.

"There's a ton of people I want to work with. Scorsese, Chris Nolan, all these people who make good movies would fit the list. But things like that don't come my way," he said.

I still hold out hope that one he'll work with Charlize.

TOM CRUSE IS MY FAVORITE.

Charlize Theron, Keanu Reeves and Matt Damon.

Peter Sarsgaard

Allstar wrote:Peter Sarsgaard
Very much yes.

I'm gonna add Sharlto Copley, as I predict he's gonna be a very versatile actor.