What actors do you wish Nolan would work with in the future?

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
A well known guy in the movie business was seen talking to another well known guy in the movie business whom he's known for years! Zomg totally confirmed a movie together!

MyCocaine wrote:Heads up.
Jake Gyllenhaal and Chris Nolan has been spotted together. They were seen talking to each other :think:
Find that hard to believe cause Chris is so secretive. Matthew only admitted how they met after they had filmed Interstellar. So if he did meet Jake, it would probably have been at his house as it was with Matthew. And the only person who could have leaked that would have been Jake which would probably already put him out of the running as a "big mouth".

MyCocaine wrote:
AsianVersionOfET wrote:
MyCocaine wrote:Heads up.
Jake Gyllenhaal and Chris Nolan has been spotted together. They were seen talking to each other :think:
You serious?
Yes. At least that is what I am being told. He did the same thing with McConaughey before casting him in Interstellar. But then again who knows what they were discussing. But conversations between Gyllenhaal and Nolan has indeed taking place.
OMG :lol:

ChristNolan wrote:A well known guy in the movie business was seen talking to another well known guy in the movie business whom he's known for years! Zomg totally confirmed a movie together!

Naomi Watts working with Nolan would just be amazing

The Jake G thing could be legit. I know he audition for and was in the running for Batman Begins as Bruce Wayne. Then Nolan worked with his sister in the Dark Knight. There probably is an interested by Nolan to work with him.

Updated list of actors
Chadwick Boseman (This guy is freakishly talented)
Jennifer Lawrence (Still my favorite actress)
Bryan Cranston (come on do that Howard Hughes project Nolan perfect match)
Viola Davis (She is so freaking good at her job)
Will Smith (just for sh*ts and giggles)
Anna Kendrick
Bradley Cooper
Miles Teller (from my hometown, rooting for him and whats bigger then a Nolan flick?!)

I thought the story about Jake Gyllenhaal was a April fools joke.

Tilda Swinton.

Leo (again). In fact DiCaprio should be Nolan's de facto first choice lead actor in his films. I was pleasantly surprised by just how good McConaughey was in Interstellar but it still would've been intersting to see Leo as Cooper too.

Gyllenhaal is a must at this point, what with Nightcrawler and this new Everest pic under his belt. He needs to keep his greasy long hair though.