What actors do you wish Nolan would work with in the future?

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
BlairCo wrote:Image
Broken link .

Michael Fassbender
Idris Elba
James McAvoy
Brit Marling
Rose Byrne
Elizabeth Debicki

Yes I am a fanbot of his, but I think its time for Nolan to work with Jake Gyllenhaal. With the exception of Prince of Persia Jake has proven himself to be a well liked and bankable leading man with great acting chops. He has chose great projects that hover around mid-budget territory and always over-perform and most of the time get out standing reviews. I think he has come of age as an actor and he should work with Nolan. I mean when he was 27 he had a leading role in a David Fincher film and knocked it out of the park, I don't see a reason for Nolan not to throw him in the mix when casting.

If he's in a Nolan film, I would like to see him in like another Zodiac trio kinda thing. Still lead but the meat of the story is divided really well amongst other talented fellows.

I've grown on Gyllenhaal for the past few months, particularly after seeing Prisoners. I reckon if he can keep up that same kind of approach to a role, I'd be welcome to seeing a Nolan/Gyllenhaal collaboration (And it could happen, since Nolan has already worked with Maggie).

I think Emily Mortimer would fit nicely in one of his films.

Oh yes indeed, she would make really good dead wife material.

Emma Stone
Jake Gyllenhaal
Richard Madden
Harrison Ford
Olivia Wilde
Brie Larson
Natalie Portman
Al Pacino (again)
Russel Crowe
Emma Watson