What actors do you wish Nolan would work with in the future?

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
I want to see him work with Clive Owen, Matt Damon & Javier Bardem. Three of my favorite actors. I especially think Javier Bardem needs more exposure, though he has already worked with some of my other favorite directors such as Woody Allen and the Coen Bros. His acting is great and I find his on screen presence to be phenomenal. It surprises me how few people are aware of him. I think he finally got noticed from No Country for Old Men and Vicky, Christina, Barcelona. But I think he's got so much more potential to really astound audiences with future roles.

I don't know if I posted this earlier but I think having Robert Downey Jr and Ryan Reynolds in the same Nolan movie could be amazing...actually I would love that combo in any movie that has at least a decent director behind it.

PowerDump wrote:I don't know if I posted this earlier but I think having Robert Downey Jr and Ryan Reynolds in the same Nolan movie could be amazing...actually I would love that combo in any movie that has at least a decent director behind it.
Too much smartassness in one film
lol
Say Girl

also would like to see gwyneth paltrow or ian mckellen or hugo weaving.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

thenextnolan wrote:ian mckellen
x2.

Andrew Garfield, and Emile Hirsh

sergey bezrukov
vladimir mashkov

Ian Anthony Dale

mikhail efremov

Andrew garfield and tobin bell.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.