What actors do you wish Nolan would work with in the future?

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
I think Jake Gyllenhaal gives his best performances playing very anxious characters, which is why I think Zodiac and Donny Darko are his bets performances. He doesn't have amazing range, but he knows how to play that kind of role perfectly.

BlairCo wrote:
Dodd wrote:Jake Gyllenhaal
There are only three films he has impressed me in; Donnie Darko, Brokeback Mountain and Source Code. I, personally, think he's overrated and wouldn't belong in a Nolan Film.
Prince of Persia?

Mr. Caine wrote:
BlairCo wrote: There are only three films he has impressed me in; Donnie Darko, Brokeback Mountain and Source Code. I, personally, think he's overrated and wouldn't belong in a Nolan Film.
Prince of Persia?
I didn't even give two shits about that Film, so I have no opinion on him in it.

Mr. Caine wrote:
BlairCo wrote: There are only three films he has impressed me in; Donnie Darko, Brokeback Mountain and Source Code. I, personally, think he's overrated and wouldn't belong in a Nolan Film.
Prince of Persia?
He was robbed of an Oscar.

ComptonTerry wrote:
Mr. Caine wrote: Prince of Persia?
He was robbed of an Oscar.
Finally someone gets it right.

Jake Gyllenhaal is such a good actor.

Let's see. He's great in Darko, Zodiac, Jarhead, Brokeback Mountain, October Sky, Brothers, and End Of Watch. He is def good enough to be in one of Nolan's films. To say he wouldn't fit in makes zero sense. He can work with Fincher and Mendes but not Nolan? :?
Say Girl

Nathan Fillion

Mr. Caine wrote:
Prince of Persia?
Prince of Persia wasn't a "film". It was a religious experience.

Has Season Connery officially retired from acting? Because I want to see him work with Nolan in the near future...

Brad Pitt