What actors do you wish Nolan would work with in the future?

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
I'd also like him to work with Andy Serkis again.

And Kevin Spacey and Philip Seymour Hoffman.
Do you... like pineapple?

Anthony Hopkins

Master Virgo wrote:Michael Shannon as Howard Hughes
New to the forums so be gentle...

The perfect Howard Hughes, if Nolan decides to do his Hughes picture soon, would be Bryan Cranston. Nolan said the picture would be about Hughes later years when he was losing it. Well Cranston is 56 years old fits that well enough. He has proven to have comedy chops through Seinfeld and Malcolm in the Middle, as well as series Drama chops from Breaking Bad. He could balance the insanity/brilliance of Hughes with ease.

Cranston is one of the most underrated talents in the biz. I would love for him to get the spotlight of a Nolan film to illuminate his skill. Nolan said its the best thing he has ever written which is saying A LOT. He is long over due for an Oscar nod and I think it would be the perfect recipe for both to get a nod, in my humble opinion.

P.S. my head will explode next week. Breaking Bad Season 5 and The Dark Knight Rises in one week?!?! Kaboom.

Allstar wrote:
Based4Life wrote: Not in a million years.
+1
+2
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist

Hugh Laurie.

One that I should have said a while back.
Sharlto Copley.
Do you... like pineapple?

Jake Gyllenhaal in some Psychological thriller or perhaps even a detective story of sorts. Gyllenhaal is good with those kinds of roles, plus he hasn't been in anything very good in quite a while now.

ComptonTerry wrote:Jake Gyllenhaal in some Psychological thriller or perhaps even a detective story of sorts. Gyllenhaal is good with those kinds of roles, plus he hasn't been in anything very good in quite a while now.
Someone is forgeting the underrated masterpiece Love and Other Drugs :judge:

ComptonTerry wrote:Jake Gyllenhaal in some Psychological thriller or perhaps even a detective story of sorts. Gyllenhaal is good with those kinds of roles, plus he hasn't been in anything very good in quite a while now.
Gyllenhaal doesn't impress me that often, but the films he has impressed me with were Donnie Darko and Brokeback Mountain. He is pretty good at playing a creepy guy, so it that could work well.

Joel Kinnaman - he's impressed me with The Killing
Jamie Foxx
Mads Mikkelsen