What actors do you wish Nolan would work with in the future?

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
lol talli your always going on about them.

I don't think all of what they do is easy. Some of the work is hard as hell. I just think people spend too much time worrying about movies and actors and we over look the things that are important. In the grand scheme of things movies equal jack sh** and yet we obsess over them. Myself included.
Say Girl

Redsmile wrote:lol talli your always going on about them.

I don't think all of what they do is easy. Some of the work is hard as hell. I just think people spend too much time worrying about movies and actors and we over look the things that are important. In the grand scheme of things movies equal jack sh** and yet we obsess over them. Myself included.

yeah..i'm just saying that countless of non-experienced actors have "given" great performances.....a film performance is probably like 10% due to the actor's work, the rest is all direction, music, editing, cinematography, wardrobe

true. people on this board go on about Sharlto Copley from district 9 and that was his first acting. Shit look at whats her name from true grit. Wasnt that her first role?
Say Girl

Jackie earle "RORSCACH" haley.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

Tom Hiddleston - I believe he will be huge after Thor comes out...great young actor, very sharp intellect, and isnt afraid of making uncool un-hollywood like characterizations

Eddie Redmayne

Benedict cumberbatch

Carey Mulligan.

Rukia wrote:Carey Mulligan.
That would be awesome.

Daniel Craig. :D

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Daniel Craig. :D
NOW THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

Rukia wrote:Carey Mulligan.

i hate her acting