Nolan's Next Film

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
Harry Styles as James Bond. :lol: In theaters in November 2019. Featuring original music by Harry Styles.

Maybe he would do an old school Adventure film like Indiana Jones. Practical effects, several locations from around the world, and shot in IMAX. He grew up in the 70s/80s when Indiana Jones was big. So Indiana Jones V since the Dark Knight he goes
D to I and back to D.f Dark Knight, Inception, Dark Knight Rises, Interstellar, Dunkirk, Indiana Jones, ect. :P Or I see him doing a crime noir sci-fi film.

deconstructive noir fantasy musical

We can only hope

Whatever it is, I hope it's incredibly long and epic.

But it seems that he's trying to prove to studios that film isn't too expensive so I don't know if he will ever go for the really big epics that are 250-300mil+ in budget

I just hope Nolan will make at least one more space epic. I wouldn't even mind it if it's a sequel to Interstellar because he can make it work

1. A James Bond film. I'd love to see him to do one in the future, but with Neal Purvis and Robert Wade writing Bond 25, I'm also hoping he won't make that one..

2. The Devil in the White City with Leonardo DiCaprio. Scorsese has signed on for this, but it looks like he has other stuff on his plate as well. The dream is still alive 8-)

3. A big scale noir ala Chinatown.

4. Hell and Gone. Jonah's script about the great chicago fire. Maybe with a re-write.

Robin wrote:
2. The Devil in the White City with Leonardo DiCaprio. Scorsese has signed on for this, but it looks like he has other stuff on his plate as well. The dream is still alive 8-)
Oh I never thought about this but I'd be fucking down for that.

1.Horror
2. Smaller movie like Prestige or Memento ( I know, not happening for sure)

Robin wrote:2. The Devil in the White City with Leonardo DiCaprio. Scorsese has signed on for this, but it looks like he has other stuff on his plate as well. The dream is still alive 8-)
Sounds good. With a lot of gore then :lol:
Robin wrote:4. Hell and Gone. Jonah's script about the great chicago fire. Maybe with a re-write.
I would love that

Robin wrote:1. A James Bond film. I'd love to see him to do one in the future, but with Neal Purvis and Robert Wade writing Bond 25, I'm also hoping he won't make that one..

3. A big scale noir ala Chinatown.

4. Hell and Gone. Jonah's script about the great chicago fire. Maybe with a re-write.
Devil in the White City I have been hoping it would be made for years. Hell and Gone sounds great.