Mr. Hughes Bio adaption

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
Billy Crudup would be the best choice imo.

RDJ really needs some good projects. He would be a great choice

Guys, it's going to be Jim Carrey if this ever happens.

Watch the Charlie Rose interview from back in 2001 where Carrey talks about the project. It's pretty obvious Carrey was on board first and the one to offer Nolan the writing/directing gig because he loved Memento.

Nolan resurrecting the project and making it but without Carrey would be kind of... douchey. Unless Carrey no longer wants to play the part that is.

The Warren Beatty film is not really a biopic. Felicity Jones was a guest on Mark Kermode's BBC Radio 5 Live programme recently and said she plays someone who works for Hughes and that the film is partly a love story between her and another guy who also works for Hughes. Maybe it will be more of a Me and Orson Welles type of thing?

Insomniac wrote:Guys, it's going to be Jim Carrey if this ever happens.

Watch the Charlie Rose interview from back in 2001 where Carrey talks about the project. It's pretty obvious Carrey was on board first and the one to offer Nolan the writing/directing gig because he loved Memento.

Nolan resurrecting the project and making it but without Carrey would be kind of... douchey. Unless Carrey no longer wants to play the part that is.

The Warren Beatty film is not really a biopic. Felicity Jones was a guest on Mark Kermode's BBC Radio 5 Live programme recently and said she plays someone who works for Hughes and that the film is partly a love story between her and another guy who also works for Hughes. Maybe it will be more of a Me and Orson Welles type of thing?

interesting...what did carrey say about it?

wow...he has some real admiration for nolan and he sees how the story fits into his nonlinear scheme of things

now i really want him to do the film

imagine Nolan starting to shoot this baby later this year then we have another Nolan movie next year :clap:

I dunno, he's producing Man of Steel and after all the work he's been doing for TDKR, directing another film ontop of producing another seems like a bit of a long shot. Im thinking his next film will come out in 2014.

But then Nolan is the boss and he can do anything 8-) so next year it is :-D

I hope Nolan wont do this.

Because Scorcesse did this already and it was bloody boring.Nolan has to make something original again, like Memento.