Mr. Hughes Bio adaption

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
cooldued wrote:feel a little bad for nolan, looks like someone else will get there first again.....

Warren Beatty doing his howard hughes at paramount

http://www.showbiz411.com/2011/06/21/wa ... um=twitter
Ouch. But that doesn't say Nolan couldn't do it. He might have something else lined up, anyway.

cooldued wrote:feel a little bad for nolan, looks like someone else will get there first again.....

Warren Beatty doing his howard hughes at paramount

http://www.showbiz411.com/2011/06/21/wa ... um=twitter
WOW.....

This dude has been waiting for a while as well. He's had the script since the 1980's.

the other day they said Beatty was making a comedy, though :eh:

It's cool. Nolan is still pretty young.
Say Girl

Warren Beatty was born 1937 so lets hope he gets a stroke and dies so Nolan finally can make his movie ;)
@sammyjankis88

Robin wrote:Warren Beatty was born 1937 so lets hope he gets a stroke and dies so Nolan finally can make his movie ;)
That's a bit much. :lol:

Robin wrote:Warren Beatty was born 1937 so lets hope he gets a stroke and dies so Nolan finally can make his movie ;)
:lol:

Yeah I was about to post this.

The Howard Hughes film Beatty wants to make is a comedy and is set in Hughes later years. I think the film "The Hoax" came out just after The Aviator and was a Howard Hughes film (sorta).

I think Nolan will be able to make the film as the two of them will be totally different films. The Aviator and Mr.Hughes were both serious in tone, both big budget and would have come out roughly the same time.
It was a similar thing with the film Alexander where both Baz Luhrmann and Oliver Stone were making the biopic for different studios. I don't think it will be the same thing again as Mr.Hughes will be aimed towards the Oscar season (2013 guess as the script is pretty much ready) with the Beatty version coming out another time most likly much earlier and looking for a diffrent film crowd.

:|

:lol: :shifty: