What Actors Would You Like To See Nolan Work W/ Again?

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
Starting with Batman Begins, it seems like every time Nolan brings in a new actor ("new" as in someone he hasn't worked with yet), he brings them onto the (or a) following project. For example,

-Christian Bale in Batman Begins, then The Prestige
-Cillian Murphy & Ken Watanabe in Batman Begins (also TDK for Murphy), then Inception
-Tom Hardy, Marion Cotillard, & JGL were in Inception, then in TDKR
-Josh Stewart, Anne Hathaway, & William Devane (small role) in TDKR, then brought on for Interstellar

I think we'll definitely see some of the Interstellar cast in his next project. Could be MM, Foy, Chastain, Burstyn, Lithgow, Bentley, Gyasi, Irwin, Damon; they all brought their A-game, enough for Nolan to want to bring them on for his next film.

Not following the pattern, I'd love to see him work again with Aiden Gillen (aka "CIA Douche" from TDKR and mostly known as Littlefinger from Game of Thrones), Andy Serkis (just realized he would've been awesome at puppeteering or motion-capping TARS/CASE if they were humanoid like in the first draft script), and Aaron Eckhart.

Leonardo Dicaprio,Michael caine.

I don't want him to work again with with the overrated hacks Tom hardy and christian bale

TheLordNolan wrote:Leonardo Dicaprio,Michael caine.

I don't want him to work again with with the overrated hacks Tom hardy and christian bale
Ummmm :?

Nolan is pretty much a moron if he does not work with him again.

I feel like he discovered him first lol

but he totally should work with him again, dude is so talented

Thedarknight628 wrote:

Yes?

TheLordNolan wrote:
Thedarknight628 wrote:

Yes?
Please enlighten me on how Hardy and Bale are overrated hacks.
Last edited by Thedarknight628 on January 27th, 2017, 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

You're weird

Joey King and Mackenzie Foy. In one movie. With Jessica Chastain and Marion Cotillard please.

Location: 'Taked baby. Meet at later bar, night or day sometime