Jeff Robinov's Studio 8

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
What about a teaser for Nolan new film before Interstellar ? :thumbup:

Lionheart wrote:What about a teaser for Nolan new film before Interstellar ? :thumbup:
That would be trippy.

So can Nolan not hop back and forth between studios? It definitely sounds like they'd try to get him in a few years.

In the Empire article , Nolan refers that he has been working in a bunch of spec-scripts (and some of the ideas were then put on Interstellar) of science fiction . At least we know he has more material to work within the genre.

Always exciting to know there's more Nolan material out there.

I think we'll hear something from Studio 8 in a month or so about Nolan. I wouldn't think the studio would be able to distribute a blockbuster? Nolan would surely give the studio huge weight and tap into new markets. But who knows what kind of project it'll be.

redfirebird2008 wrote:http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/j ... yes-749104

The remake of the Chinese film Overheard sounds like it would be up Nolan's alley. Robinov is trying to replicate the success of The Departed.
I was thinking the same thing although you would think his name would've been mentioned already if that's his project. So, I think, if there's an upcoming Nolan project with Studio 8, it's something else.