so Nolan in 3D is inevitable?

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
Down with the 3D sickness, dammit! Please, Nolan, don't touch that bullcheese. Keep making traditional movies. I'm giving up all hope if Batman 3 takes that direction. :batface:

bLaZe wrote:Down with the 3D sickness, dammit! Please, Nolan, don't touch that bullcheese. Keep making traditional movies. I'm giving up all hope if Batman 3 takes that direction. :batface:
It will not. :)

Jonas Agersø wrote:
bLaZe wrote:Down with the 3D sickness, dammit! Please, Nolan, don't touch that bullcheese. Keep making traditional movies. I'm giving up all hope if Batman 3 takes that direction. :batface:
It will not. :)
I'd be pissed though. :thumbdown:

i think 3D i inevitable for all tv/movie things thanks to mass production

#1fan wrote:i think 3D i inevitable for all tv/movie things thanks to mass production
Oh lord! That would be awful! I hope that tv stations will at least give us the option of whether or not we want to watch a film in 3D if it does come to that. I'm glad that movie theaters give us that option for now. It will be a very sad day for me the day they stop giving us the option.

#1fan wrote:i think 3D i inevitable for all tv/movie things thanks to mass production
Personally, not anytime soon, I think. They have to fix the 3d effect because some people have health conditions that keep them from taking in 3D processed images.

For some movies 3D works really well and feels so feel real while we are watching them.Best example would be Avatar.It didn't had many in-your-face 3D shots like in Spy Kids 3D where every two minutes something jumps towards you.
Other films are made in 3D just to ride on this latest(resurrected) wave.Like Clash of Titans,Final Destination,Step Up 3D.
I would like to watch Dark Knight in 3D though.
gib sigs

bruce_angier wrote:I would like to watch Dark Knight in 3D though.
I think it would be headache-inducing. Either Wally or Lee (don't have my Cine Gear notes with me right now) was explaining how you have to cut movies differently if you know it'll be for 3-D. The human brain can't keep up with fast cuts with depth changes. They noted how Avatar had the same focal point throughout the movie, and that's why the 3-D worked well. Your brain could just take in the extra depth information rather than have to adjust every second.

TDK has a lot of really short cuts, with a lot of depth changes. I don't think it would do well with 3-D at all.

I DONT like 3D in any film, the only film I liked in 3D was Avatar

Inception 2 in theathers 12july 2014 in 3D!

Let's hope we wont have to see this on billboards :thumbdown: