Inception Sequel (?)

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
jibran wrote:Still sticking to the idea of an Animatrix version of Inception. Would be fantastic.
That would be amazing! Im pretty sure every talented animation director out there would be thrilled to do it.

jibran wrote:Still sticking to the idea of an Animatrix version of Inception. Would be fantastic.
:twothumbsup:

A sequel would ruin the ambiguity of the ending, which in turn (in my opinion) would make the original weaker.
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

didich wrote:A sequel would ruin the ambiguity of the ending
They could give Cobb the treatment they're giving to Joker for TDKR which was not to be mentioned or referenced at all in the script.

Wait, that wouldn't help at all either. :|

They should really not do a sequel to Inception. As much as I would like to have one, it wouldnt be a good movie, cause everybody would compare it to the first part, and even if Nolan should be able to get a pretty good story, it wouldnt be as good as the first. So NO, no sequel. Just give us something completely new.

I don't know, I think this sequel never gonna happen.

atilasantos wrote:I don't know, I think this sequel never gonna happen.
Good.

Inception sequel?

Worst fucking idea ever.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Last edited by CallMeSelina on April 30th, 2015, 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

DoubleD wrote:Batman Forever sequel?

Worst fucking idea ever.
:batman: