WikiLeaks movie?

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
Let's just not get our expectations so high because that would be odd if it was a goose. I remember an interview for Caine saying that Nolan already got an idea to do and in the mean while he is developing it... That's why I'm in doubt in any thing out of Nolan self mind. I don't know, maybe he will shelf and pack things up and forward.. maybe not. I'm just waiting.... anxiously!
Last edited by Neizar on November 13th, 2012, 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Robin wrote:Seems like something Paul Greengrass would jizz all over.

Lord, let this be true. Man of Steel, Transcendence and now this... I think Nolan needs a smaller picture after the Dark Knight and Inception stuff. Good for his career
This has great chances of being true because if he was about to do another personal project we wouldn't have heard about this till weeks/months ahead, but we did probably exactly because it's such a big thing to find Nolan in Assange's office. This might be a confirmation to the rumor.

Why Dreamworks though?

prince0gotham wrote:Why Dreamworks though?
They've owned the rights for a couple years now.
Brave New World

I mean why would Nolan do a Dreamworks movie, wouldn't that be in conflict with his WB contract or something?

prince0gotham wrote:I mean why would Nolan do a Dreamworks movie, wouldn't that be in conflict with his WB contract or something?
That's what makes it sound a little strange to me. The only logical explanation would be that the contract ended after TDKR. IMO.
Brave New World

prince0gotham wrote:I mean why would Nolan do a Dreamworks movie, wouldn't that be in conflict with his WB contract or something?
His contract with WB is to do another movie with them. That means that he can do whatever he wants with other people.. simultaneously, earlier or later this one he already contracted about.

Neizar wrote:
His contract with WB is to do another movie with them. That means that he can do whatever he wants with other people.. simultaneously, earlier or later this one he already contracted about.
It's funny because people seem to think of him as a football player or something. Guys, he's not in love with WB, he's in lvoe with cinema.
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

I'm more concerned with the way Dreamworks treat their releationship with him. Will they give him full power out of respect for him and because they know WB did? Or will they be protective of their property (the rights ownership over the Wikileaks movie) and force requirements onto him?

I think Nolan wouldn't involve himself in any whatever project unless he got all the strings in his hands... so, I'm completely comfortable about that part. I just need to confirm or refute this rumor in the mean while.