Possible Directions For The Reboot?

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
Read an article recently that got me thinking, what possible directions would WB take the reboot? There really are a ton of possibilities, especially when you look at the comics. But just interested to hear what you guys think? One of the suggestions in the article was a Joker origin story, that could be cool.

Check it out and let's get the discussion going.

Source: http://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/kind ... ght-rises/

Shouldnt this go in Future projects?
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:Shouldnt this go in Future projects?
No because Nolan is not involved.

It seems that most of the Batman reboot speculation threads have been categorized in the Future Projects forum. I guess we can leave it here for now, this (and other reboot threads) can easily be recategorized later on if necessary.

Although I don't want a reboot, I would like to see The Court of Owls make their live-action debut in the film. They can go back to Batman's origin story. They were known for assassinating members of the Wayne family, so this can lead into Joe Chill being a member of the court and Batman discovering the court because of him. Their leader, The Talon is
Richard Grayson's grandfather
frozen in ice for a long time. Bruce Wayne would escape attempts of assassination from them in the movie.

Another Court of Owls based storyline for the reboot:
Lincoln March, a mayoral candidate for Gotham City was born as Thomas Wayne Jr. Martha Wayne was involved in a car crash during pregnancy so she went into labor early. Lincoln had wounds from the crash and the Wayne family put him in the "best hospital money can buy" . Bruce never knew about him. And when Thomas and Martha were murdered, the hospital fell in the hands of Gotham City where the workers were more corrupt. Lincoln blames their death on Bruce and he plans to avenge Thomas and Martha by killing Bruce and taking his rightful place as a Wayne.