Do you think he will work with Christian Bale again??

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
Bale is awesome, and they work great together. He's worked with Michael Caine 5 times, Cillian Murphy 4 times, and Bale 4 times. Why not make it 5? :lol:

Does anyone else hope that Nolan does decide to make another film with Bale? Or do you guys want him to move on and hire other actors?

I would like to see him use Bale as a lead again or a very strong supporting role, in a very dramatic type of role. He does those well. What do you guys think? Are you done with the Nolan-Bale partnership or do you want more like me??

Yes.

It would be nice to see Bale again under the direction of Nolan, but I think Nolan should discover other talents to use on screen. The great thing about Inception was that nearly all the the cast (with the exception of Michael Caine, Cillian Murphy and Ken Watanabe) that they had never starred in a Nolan Film before. But Nolan recasted nearly all of the actors for The Dark Knight Rises, with. He should really start finding other talents.

BlairCo wrote:It would be nice to see Bale again under the direction of Nolan, but I think Nolan should discover other talents to use on screen. The great thing about Inception was that nearly all the the cast (with the exception of Michael Caine, Cillian Murphy and Ken Watanabe) that they had never starred in a Nolan Film before. But Nolan recasted nearly all of the actors for The Dark Knight Rises, with. He should really start finding other talents.
Agreed. I would like for a film, a smaller type of film not a huge action piece like Inception or The Dark Knight Rises (not that they aren't amazing movies) and very dramatic and the only actors that return from his previous films would be Christian Bale and Michael Caine. But I definitely do want to see Bale work with him again, whether it be the next movie he makes or 10 years from now, I would really love for this to happen.

He better, can never have enough Bale.

durden_77 wrote:He better, can never have enough Bale.
That's exactly what I was thinking. :lol: :-D

Most definitely.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Last edited by CallMeSelina on April 30th, 2015, 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, but not right away. It'll be after a number of projects and it'll be hyped as the Nolan/Bale reunion.

durden_77 wrote:He better, can never have enough Bale.
^This :-D