Do you think he will work with Christian Bale again??

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
Hopefully not :?

I hope so.

Nolan will work with Bale again when he brings "Metal Gear Solid" to the big screen.

Bale as Snake!

Most definitely they'll reunite someday. But I think they'll wait until the nostalgia for TDK builds even more and then they'll make a big event out of it. : "Bale and Nolan together again!" Perhaps in another action film, perhaps in a thriller. Maybe Bale will finally play a villain for Nolan. But they'll definitely try to hype the reunion.

LelekPL wrote:Most definitely they'll reunite someday. But I think they'll wait until the nostalgia for TDK builds even more and then they'll make a big event out of it. : "Bale and Nolan together again!" Perhaps in another action film, perhaps in a thriller. Maybe Bale will finally play a villain for Nolan. But they'll definitely try to hype the reunion.
My hope is that Nolan has some strange dream where he sees his Batman character continuing beyond Rises and this motivates him to do another Batman. Far out, but that would be a wet dream come true!

They better work together again. Their previous work has been nothing short of fantastic. I'd love to see Bale in a supporting or villain role btw.

Ace

‘Depends if Chris can see me as anything but Batman’

“Obviously we made Prestige together. We made four films together. But primarily I was Bruce Wayne from Batman for him. He’s truly a magnificent storyteller. But he may want to see fresh faces in front of the camera. Well, we’ll wait and see,” he said.
https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-goss ... ut-batman/
Last edited by Ace on December 7th, 2018, 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I think he will. Whenever they work together again, I'm sure it'll be great. He's already played the lead 4 times for Nolan, The Prestige he was the co-lead with Hugh Jackman, but since Kenneth Branagh has just been cast in Oppenheimer as of February 22, 2022, who knows. Maybe Bale will get to have a small role or a cameo in this film or another film, sort of like how Michael Caine has been used in the last two Nolan's films. I hope he plays another lead for Nolan in the near future, or at least a strong supporting role. We'll just have to see what'll happen. So far, Bale doesn't appear to be scheduled to be filming a film at the moment. I'm sure he's spending time with his family before he's going to commit to another film, but perhaps filming a small part for Oppenheimer could be a possibility if Nolan and Bale begin to talk about the possibility of him playing a part, no matter how small it might be.

Yes, but Bale is such a specific actor, tremendous actor, but specific, and I think Nolan will only cast him when he starts doing smaller projects.