When will Nolan announce his next project?

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
Nolan's Protege wrote:I never said that, I'm just saying he'll probably take his time.

Nevertheless, we'll know when Chris is writing something, his wife says he always grows out a beard when he's writing. It's a fun little natural indicator to get excited about.
Where does she say that?

I'm having trouble finding the quote, but I can assure you it was a long list of quotes by Emma. She even went on to say she hates it (as all woman do hate beards haha). You can see it yourself though because for the past few movie cycles he's grown it out around the winter time and then shaved it about when he was done writing.

The last thing I heard Nolan had in the works was a story on Howard Hughes:-) This news might have already been posted on here, so sorry Ive repeated anything. I think the man deserves a break, just think the longer his break the more time he has to create:-)

Something original probably. I'd heard the Howard Hughes thing went by the wayside.

JBirdStreet24 wrote:Something original probably. I'd heard the Howard Hughes thing went by the wayside.
He made HH already. TDKR. And James Bond. Inception. :(
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
JBirdStreet24 wrote:Something original probably. I'd heard the Howard Hughes thing went by the wayside.
All the more reason for him to come up with something even more exciting though. :D

I hope Nolan makes a crime drama (outside of The Dark Knight Trilogy) or another thriller film.

ryan4butler wrote:
He's still interested in making a Bond film. He even met with the producers.

Bond film? :sick:

His next project could be The Keys to the Street. I know after Insomnia he said he didn't want to direct it because it was too much alike his previous pictures. Enough time could have passed now for him to feel comfortable returning to it.
Personally, I doubt he would ever direct it as the script is now online for the whole world to see, and we all know how secretive Nolan likes to keep his productions. Nevertheless, it's something to mull over.