When will Nolan announce his next project?

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
Octaviana wrote:What the hell? This is obviously not true. F-cking imdb.

"Projects In Development
The Keys to the Street 2013"

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0634240/
It's been in "production" since it was written a while back. It's only an in-produced screenplay that IMDb labels as in productions. A lot of their info is messed up.
Brave New World

RyanRises wrote:
Octaviana wrote:What the hell? This is obviously not true. F-cking imdb.

"Projects In Development
The Keys to the Street 2013"

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0634240/
It's been in "production" since it was written a while back. It's only an in-produced screenplay that IMDb labels as in productions. A lot of their info is messed up.
A couple of years ago, there was rumor that Gemma Arterton was in negotiations to play the lead female role. I don't remember if that was confirmed as real or not.

BlairCo wrote:
RyanRises wrote: It's been in "production" since it was written a while back. It's only an in-produced screenplay that IMDb labels as in productions. A lot of their info is messed up.
A couple of years ago, there was rumor that Gemma Arterton was in negotiations to play the lead female role. I don't remember if that was confirmed as real or not.
That rumor is true. And Gemma Artenton still interested in the role. But I don't know if she was confirmed or not.... :geek:

Lock.

IMDb says Chris is doing Interstellar. Checked yesterday and it changed from Speilberg and it is now put as in-development.

grifball wrote:IMDb says Chris is doing Interstellar. Checked yesterday and it changed from Speilberg and it is now put as in-development.
Fuq IMDb.
Brave New World