What Actors Would You Like To See Nolan Work W/ Again?

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
ROBERT PATTINSON

Pattinson, Debicki and Washington again.
Last edited by LeoCobb on November 4th, 2020, 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

^ this

After the financial struggles of Tenet now I wouldn't be so surprised if he went back to big movie stars again, maybe even Christian Bale and market the shit out of it it as a big Dark Knight reunion (it would be more than 10 years since the end of the trilogy).

Would love to see Elizabeth Debicki in a leading role. Nolan should work with her again. This time the husband could be dead :lol:

I've been obsessed with HEAT recently (actually I always have), and I really want to see William Fichtner in another Nolan movie. He is so good in the movies he's in, despite often short screentime.

I can definitely see him using RP and ED again. He rarely uses main characters again probably because he doesn't want to clash the identities of movies.

Rose Byrne has a lot of range and she keeps getting stuck in these goofy comedies. She's great.

A woman in the leading role, as THE protagonist. Could be Margot Robbie. Nolan will probably need star power for his next film.

LelekPL wrote:
November 3rd, 2020, 3:42 am
After the financial struggles of Tenet now I wouldn't be so surprised if he went back to big movie stars again, maybe even Christian Bale and market the shit out of it it as a big Dark Knight reunion (it would be more than 10 years since the end of the trilogy).
may as well make TDK4 and use it to reboot the whole DC universe properly like they should have from the very beginning instead of giving it to Snyder and his gaggle of goof balls.