Books from and about Jonathan

Christopher's younger brother and writer of several of his films.
Well, after my first topic with books about Christopher, I thought it might be good to make a topic about his little brother Jonathan.

Books from and about Jonathan Nolan.

As far as I know, there are just a few books with Jonathan's name on it. I found the following;

Memento & Following - A book with a introduction about the two movies, both screenplays and an interview with Christopher and Jonathan Nolan. The part of Jonathan is just one page, but still.
The Prestige - A book containing the screenplay of the movie, written by Jonathan and Christopher and an introduction by them.

There is another book that might contain parts about Jonathan; Making of Memento by James Mottram, though I am not sure at all. I haven't read it (yet). However, user 'The_Maestro' has read it and said the book was interesting and good. (see Chris' book topic).

Now, the thing we really know Jonathan of, is his story Memento Mori, which was the basis of Chris' movie Memento. I have not found any book containing the story. Does anyone know where to find this one? (And I am not talking about the story in a Word document, I am talking about a book of somekind)

Does anyone have anything to add to my list?
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

I heard he did a "novel" about batman begins
but you no
it's a book based on a movie so it's probably the same
keep in mind that i could be wrong

There are quotes from Jonathan throughout the The Making of Memento. It also contains Memento Mori at the end of the book :D

I think this might be the best Nolan book so far (although, I'm looking forward to filmfanatic's book later this year) as it goes into detail about every aspect of Memento including the writing, casting, production design, shooting, music, editing and release.

Okay, I got to get me that book! :)
Also I found a book about The Dark Knight, including screenplay. So that one can also be added on the list.
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

I think this might be the best Nolan book so far (although, I'm looking forward to filmfanatic's book later this year)
Filmfanatic is writing a book? When does it come out?

akv1984 wrote:

I think this might be the best Nolan book so far (although, I'm looking forward to filmfanatic's book later this year)
I THINK he said it was coming out this fall...

Should be a good read! :)

The_Maestro wrote:
akv1984 wrote:

I THINK he said it was coming out this fall...

Should be a good read! :)
Sweet! Can't wait for the fall then! That's also when Late Shift 2 comes out. It will be about the whole Conan vs. Leno thing.

Oh my gosh, film fanatic never did come out with a book now did he. Shame too, I would love to read a Nolan book.

akv1984 wrote:Oh my gosh, film fanatic never did come out with a book now did he. Shame too, I would love to read a Nolan book.

No. In fact, he turned out to be a complete fraud! There was quite a bit of drama surrounding his departure as "Film Analysis" moderator....

The_Maestro wrote:
akv1984 wrote:Oh my gosh, film fanatic never did come out with a book now did he. Shame too, I would love to read a Nolan book.

No. In fact, he turned out to be a complete fraud! There was quite a bit of drama surrounding his departure as "Film Analysis" moderator....
Yeah I remember that. What a douche. He really did get my hopes up about a book.