Possible Batman 3 Villian

Christopher's younger brother and writer of several of his films.
Everyone wants the Riddler, Penguin, or Catwoman to be the next Batman villain. Well here is a villain that may be easier to work into the script and keep the movie from flying off the ground like the last batman series in the 90's.

-Black Mask. His family grew up with the Wayne's, secretly hating them. When Black Mask grows up there is a confrontation between Bruce and he and Black Mask decides to lead a life of crime leading the False Face Society against Gotham City. He begins to kidnap members of the board of directors of Wayne Enterprises and the movie can take off from there. This side of the movie is going on while the police and Commissioner Gordon are trying to hunt down Batman on the other side of the movie.

Although I agree with you about Black Mask, I believe there's already a kajillion other topic threads approaching this same subject.

The Black Mask, and The Riddler. Catwoman and a Harley Quinn cameo

dagn96 wrote:The Black Mask, and The Riddler. Catwoman and a Harley Quinn cameo
Why does everyone want Harley Quinn?? She's so unrealistic! Do you really think it's a good idea to have another Joker in the 3rd movie after TDK but now a female one? It's like Terminator 3, where they used a female Terminator - and we can say it was garbage.

I think Nolan should create his own... :shifty:

Keep out Catwoman and Harley Quinn. They don't work in Nolanverse.

I could see Poison Ivy working, but in a whole different way. She just poisons people, doesn't control plants or getting into tight green leaf bathing suits, or anything like that. Again, I don't see how she can be put into the Nolan's Batman, but I can see her working as a toned down killer.

btw black mask got written out of dark knight script! aswell as harley quinn who was already cast! cant remember who it was now :(

Why in the world is this in the Jonathan Nolan section?

chee wrote:Why in the world is this in the Jonathan Nolan section?
yeah i was checking this out and i asked the same...

chee wrote:Keep out Catwoman and Harley Quinn. They don't work in Nolanverse.

I could see Poison Ivy working, but in a whole different way. She just poisons people, doesn't control plants or getting into tight green leaf bathing suits, or anything like that. Again, I don't see how she can be put into the Nolan's Batman, but I can see her working as a toned down killer.
I could not agree more :clap: