Don't you hate it when people refer to us as "Nolanites"?

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.
Seriously, Marvel fanboys and elitist film snobs need to find something better to do with their precious time. I'm sick of everyone giving Chris Nolan the reputation of being an overrated hack. He is a brilliant filmmaker and has never even come close to making a bad film, and TDKR will be no exception. I'm not being a fanboy, I just happen to possess a little thing called common sense.
We really should stop this fighting, otherwise we'll miss the fireworks!

Yeah, it gets annoying. But

Sigs???

I'm a proud nolanite :twothumbsup:

I prefer to be called a "nut-hugger".
Last edited by steveportee on June 9th, 2012, 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I am a proud Nolanite.

We need something like a Nolan Pride Parade :goNF:

I prefer to call us film fans. :-D

Threshold wrote:I prefer to call us people with great taste and knowledge of film. :-D
fixed

GoldHeartedSociopath wrote:Seriously, Marvel fanboys and elitist film snobs need to find something better to do with their precious time. I'm sick of everyone giving Chris Nolan the reputation of being an overrated hack. He is a brilliant filmmaker and has never even come close to making a bad film, and TDKR will be no exception. I'm not being a fanboy, I just happen to possess a little thing called common sense.
Whatever happened to people having their own opinions. I personally think marvel films are too cheesy for my taste but Nolan's film are not universally brilliant. Just because you or me might believe they are great (so far) doesn't make anyone else who thinks otherwise elitist or snobbish. Your just as elitist for categorizing Marvel fans and "film snobs" as the people who call Nolan overrated. Let them have their opinions and don't put your own opinions on a pedestal.
The same reason why I hate people who think any thing that wins an oscar is universally good. Because award shows are just a bunch of opinions that are only meaningful to the morons that give meaning to them.

Mr. Caine wrote:
Threshold wrote:I prefer to call us people with great taste and knowledge of film. :-D
fixed
But we all know that doesn't apply to everyone on this site.