BFI Nolan Season in July

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.
apw
Looks good. I remember Nolan did a Q&A with Following in LA just after TDK came out. Hopefully he might do the same with BFI.

Sounds awesome. Hope all you guys on the other side of the pond can attend.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Damn lucky Brits :x . I'd really like to see Insomnia on the big screen.

I actually may be able to catch a few screenings this summer, since I'll be in London for a bit of July (coming back day before TDKR Friday) Really excited!

Z. Cobb wrote:
lalyil wrote:Bytheway, this is nothing but a guess.. but they hold Q&As sometimes at the NFT which is around the corner. I do think Nolan will do it sometime once TDKR is released. Perhaps on the 21st.. I dunno, it's a guess. Fincher did it for Benjamin Button.
Fingers crossed!!!!!!
YES YES YES I would definitely try and go to that!!!! Failing that I'm definitely watching some of Nolan's movies at the BFI, it's 20 mins or so by train from me. In a way the one I want to watch the most is Memento seeing as it's one of my favourite Nolan films and I didn't see it on the big screen. But reliving the Inception cinema experience would be brilliant, DVD viewings just don't match up to the cinema with that film somehow.

Well either way I think we should exchange dates and all once the list and tickets are out ;) would be great to meet some NFers if I can while I'm over. I just wish I could arrive sooner than the 16th.

Apparently, dates are announced and tickets go on sale for Members on June 5th and for Non Members on June 12th.

Sara wrote:Apparently, dates are announced and tickets go on sale for Members on June 5th and for Non Members on June 12th.
I should become a member then.

Z. Cobb wrote:
Sara wrote:Apparently, dates are announced and tickets go on sale for Members on June 5th and for Non Members on June 12th.
I haven't seen the dates on the site.. but Shaz, if you do, do tell us the dates yeah?

lalyil wrote:
Z. Cobb wrote:
I haven't seen the dates on the site.. but Shaz, if you do, do tell us the dates yeah?
Ah, when I said dates are announced and... I meant dates come out the same time the tickets first go on sale - ie: June 5th.

Z.Cobb its £40 a year to be a member.