BFI Nolan Season in July

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.
Just announced via the BFI's Twitter page -

Calling Christopher Nolan fans! In July we're hosting a dedicated season, from Following @BFI Southbank to The Dark Knight Rises @BFI IMAX

http://www.twitter.com/BFI

I just checked their website, but no further info yet.

Sara wrote:Just announced via the BFI's Twitter page -

Calling Christopher Nolan fans! In July we're hosting a dedicated season, from Following @BFI Southbank to The Dark Knight Rises @BFI IMAX

http://www.twitter.com/BFI

I just checked their website, but no further info yet.
I RTed it to NF so they could put it on News or something.

ohhhhh yeah!!!!

Someone inform me what BFI is. I kinda have a guess of what it is.

xWhereAmI? wrote:Someone inform me what BFI is. I kinda have a guess of what it is.
British Film institute... BFI Southbank is a building in london that screens films.

It's where I met Hardy and Oldman :tooexcited: they hold film premieres/after parties there too hehe ;)

I honest can't wait!!!

Bytheway, this is nothing but a guess.. but they hold Q&As sometimes at the NFT which is around the corner. I do think Nolan will do it sometime once TDKR is released. Perhaps on the 21st.. I dunno, it's a guess. Fincher did it for Benjamin Button.

lalyil wrote:Bytheway, this is nothing but a guess.. but they hold Q&As sometimes at the NFT which is around the corner. I do think Nolan will do it sometime once TDKR is released. Perhaps on the 21st.. I dunno, it's a guess. Fincher did it for Benjamin Button.
Fingers crossed!!!!!!

Well, I'll keep my eyes and ears and open ;) my friends tend to know about the NFT stuff early. Also I'm hoping for some sort of BAFTA talk like they did with Oldman for TTSS