Questions for Nolan

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.
Posts: 6803
Joined: May 2011
lalyil wrote:
Based4Life wrote: Have you not seen the trailer? :facepalm:
Of course I have. Just not a gazillion times like most as I didn't want to see it in the first place at all. Guess what, I also don't read spoilers nor looked at production pictures. I'm sure that means I should be stone to death :)
Its a line in the trailer.

Posts: 3257
Joined: January 2012
Location: Israel
Based4Life wrote:
lalyil wrote:
Of course I have. Just not a gazillion times like most as I didn't want to see it in the first place at all. Guess what, I also don't read spoilers nor looked at production pictures. I'm sure that means I should be stone to death :)
Its a line in the trailer.
Ok I didn't remember it.. for a sec. Ran it in my head and perhaps because the next line - you should be as afraid of him as I am - has nothing to do with that one then I didn't remember that one.

Either way didn't mean to cat attack you, today is the hardest day I had in a long time and it's difficult for me to pretend it isn't. But people here sometimes forget some of us aren't the same kind of fans as them. I happen to be the kind of fan who just enjoys analysing the hell of his movies and understanding the person behind it, which is why I get this interview.. If I watch a trailer in repeat it'd ruin my excitement for the movie.

Posts: 6803
Joined: May 2011
lalyil wrote:
Based4Life wrote: Its a line in the trailer.
Ok I didn't remember it.. for a sec. Ran it in my head and perhaps because the next line - you should be as afraid of him as I am - has nothing to do with that one then I didn't remember that one.

Either way didn't mean to cat attack you, today is the hardest day I had in a long time and it's difficult for me to pretend it isn't. But people here sometimes forget some of us aren't the same kind of fans as them. I happen to be the kind of fan who just enjoys analysing the hell of his movies and understanding the person behind it, which is why I get this interview.. If I watch a trailer in repeat it'd ruin my excitement for the movie.
Its fine. Didn't feel attacked.

User avatar
Posts: 13914
Joined: May 2010
Location: Mumbai
1. Who are his favourite currently working directors?
2. Actors he would like to work with
3. Any chance to direct an episode or two of tv series? Like Tarantino?
gib sigs

Posts: 3257
Joined: January 2012
Location: Israel
Pratham wrote:1. Who are his favourite currently working directors?
2. Actors he would like to work with
3. Any chance to direct an episode or two of tv series? Like Tarantino?
I did ask for people to send it by mail but maybe you foresaw the future as I couldn't stay away for too long lol so it's ok you posted here, written down, thanks for your input :twothumbsup:

Guys you can continue posting here.

Posts: 3257
Joined: January 2012
Location: Israel
Just wondering who was the member who just sent me 14 questions by mail? I kinda want to know your username if you are a member here ;) lol

And thank you, although some of these questions I can give you the answers for but some are absolutely great.

Posts: 6
Joined: September 2011
laylil, I sent you the email. Sorry if I was supposed to put them here. I'm glad I could give you some good ideas for questions to ask. I hope you can ask them, I'm so jealous that you have the oppurtunity of interviewing him. If you know the answers to any of those questions I would love to know and would be very appreciative.

Posts: 3257
Joined: January 2012
Location: Israel
jesse wrote:laylil, I sent you the email. Sorry if I was supposed to put them here. I'm glad I could give you some good ideas for questions to ask. I hope you can ask them, I'm so jealous that you have the oppurtunity of interviewing him. If you know the answers to any of those questions I would love to know and would be very appreciative.
Ah no worries Jesse! I don't mind you sent them by mail, it's even more comfortable. And yeah I know to a few of them so I'll email them to you. But some of the others I'm certain I'll use ;) Thank you!

Posts: 191
Joined: August 2009
1. What's happening with "Mr. Hughes"?

2. Can you clear up the "Five dead. Two of them cops." line from TDK, please?

3. Any tips for aspiring writer/directors?

Posts: 3257
Joined: January 2012
Location: Israel
The_Maestro wrote:1. What's happening with "Mr. Hughes"?

2. Can you clear up the "Five dead. Two of them cops." line from TDK, please?

3. Any tips for aspiring writer/directors?
I doubt there are any real stories behind the second question. It was to build a world behind what you actually see on camera.
But the other two are good, thank you :D

Post Reply