Women in Nolan movies

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.
Asanty wrote:Mal was great move, but Catwoman and Miranda change things, forever!
Oops...only Catwoman :D

Who's a bigger bitch? Talia from TDKR or Natalie from Memento? Discuss.

jcvargas09 wrote:Who's a bigger bitch? Talia from TDKR or Natalie from Memento? Discuss.
Talia. Natalie was manipulating Leonard, but Talia hugely betrayed Bruce.

Asanty wrote:Mal was great move, but Catwoman and Miranda change things, forever!
Miranda? One of the worst written characters yet.

BlairCo wrote:
jcvargas09 wrote:Who's a bigger bitch? Talia from TDKR or Natalie from Memento? Discuss.
Talia. Natalie was manipulating Leonard, but Talia hugely betrayed Bruce.
She did more than betray him. The whole lead up to their sex scene she's toying with his emotions. First she says I'll take care of your parents legacy, then she asks where Alfred is while she knows full well he has left, and then she asks who the woman in the photo is while she knows full well that it's Rachel, and she knows how much she meant to Bruce. Then she gets Bruce in the sack knowing full well that later that night he is going to be delivered to Bane, so essentially she took away a lot of his physical and emotional edge. She is a super bitch.

Edit: But it is pretty sweet revenge that she breaks her back after that fall in the HEMTT truck at the end of the movie. Very nice.

Last edited by ANONIMNIQ on June 27th, 2019, 12:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

Allstar wrote:
Wow, I felt the same after watching The Dark Knight Rises. I don't know if her character wasn't good enough, if it was something related to a bad costume or if it was a problem of focus (As if Selina had blurred her)

Allstar wrote:
You gotta be kidding me, Worst written??
The whole final twist was built on Miranda and how she flip'ed out all strings and the original plan about BANE and Ras.
The motives and pattern underneath that character .. the who layered acts and their implies for the character which perfectly shown in scenes like
THE SEX SCENE WITH BRUCE
as example.

Okay, though Marion is one of best actresses among its generation(as I think), still, she didn't give out a perfect performance in the role though, I can call it GOOD .. something like 7\10 which not bad .. and, simply, that doesn't mean it's bad written character. It's just a plain good acting for a very good written character.
One last thing .. I think the
last conversation scene for Miranda with Batman *while she was stabbing him*
is one of the best scenes and Marion did really pull that off very good, maybe the rest was just good or usual.
and I don't think there was really much to pull off there otherwise previous mentioned scenes.
I mean, This character ..
isn't like Harvey/Two-Faces
.. It has much less screen time and much less TRANSFORMATION TIME.
.. That's my opinion.

Allstar wrote:
How?!?
Brave New World

jcvargas09 wrote:
BlairCo wrote: Talia. Natalie was manipulating Leonard, but Talia hugely betrayed Bruce.
She did more than betray him. The whole lead up to their sex scene she's toying with his emotions. First she says I'll take care of your parents legacy, then she asks where Alfred is while she knows full well he has left, and then she asks who the woman in the photo is while she knows full well that it's Rachel, and she knows how much she meant to Bruce. Then she gets Bruce in the sack knowing full well that later that night he is going to be delivered to Bane, so essentially she took away a lot of his physical and emotional edge. She is a super bitch.
Well that and the whole nuking millions of people part.
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender