Favorite Nolan's Movies Casting

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.

Which four of Nolan's movies in your opinion had better teams of actresses and actors ?

Memento (2000)
12%
Insomnia (2002)
4%
Batman Begins (2005)
7%
The Prestige (2006)
16%
The Dark Knight (2008)
20%
Inception (2010)
26%
The Dark Knight Rises (2012)
15%

Total votes: 89

allstarr55js wrote:You can still be great without "transforming" that is pretty obvious.
I don't think you can go down as an all time great actor if all you give is a plethora of reactionary performances. They're less creative, involve less talent, and require less work.

allstarr55js wrote:You can still be great without "transforming" that is pretty obvious.
+1

Memento, The Prestige and The Dark Knight.

Memento ( perfect movie, perfect casting )
Batman Begins
The Prestige
Inception

Batman Begins because that without the casting of BB, TDK would not be so good.

Baconboy wrote:Batman Begins because that without the casting of BB, TDK would not be so good.
:|

Fry
Went with The Prestige first and foremost. I think that's the best cast Nolan has assembled so far, from top to bottom. Jackman and Bale worked so well with each other, their rivalry unfolded incredibly well. The acting and writing is some of the best in any Nolan film.

The Dark Knight is a great ensemble cast, of course Ledger is amazing, but Eckhart was fantastic and Oldman was great as usual.

Baconboy wrote:Batman Begins because that without the casting of BB, TDK would not be so good.
lol
wut?

Inception of course - I pride myself on being a fan of Hardy before Inception, alas I did not jump on any bandwagon. I'm one of very few people here who seem to enjoy the performances by JGL and Ellen Page, while the casting of Leo, Ken, Marion and Cillian is of course a work of genius. I also enjoyed seeing the actors Tom Berenger, Lukas Haas and Talulah Riley in the film.

christophmac wrote:Inception of course - I pride myself on being a fan of Hardy before Inception, alas I did not jump on any bandwagon. I'm one of very few people here who seem to enjoy the performances by JGL and Ellen Page, while the casting of Leo, Ken, Marion and Cillian is of course a work of genius. I also enjoyed seeing the actors Tom Berenger, Lukas Haas and Talulah Riley in the film.
You can also vote for three other movies if you want.