Top 10 Performances in a Nolan Film

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.
cooldued wrote:
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote: Really Guy Pearce ahead of Heath Ledger really? :facepalm: JGL ahead of Hugh Jackman really? :|
i don't understand why i need a faceplam, it's really my opinion and yes i consider those performances better. Man, this forum really can't stand diversity, not everyone has to agree with each other.
:clap:
I'm with you

That is not true critics said jgl and hardy stole scenes when playing off each other. Oh wait I forgot what talli thinks is always what most people think.

allstarr55js wrote:That is not true critics said jgl and hardy stole scenes when playing off each other. Oh wait I forgot what talli thinks is always what most people think.
+1

I think pretty much everyone was great in all his films. Katie was weak tho. And Maggie just didn't have shit to work with. There is a reason that character was killed off...

so yeah list are stupid lol
Say Girl

Redsmile wrote:I think pretty much everyone was great in all his films. Katie was weak tho. And Maggie just didn't have shit to work with. There is a reason that character was killed off...

so yeah list are stupid lol
I agree everyone is atleast really good in his films. Katie did not bother me personally the role was crappy I agree.

She didn't drag the movie down or anything. She was just bland. I don't mind her tho. I just added that comment so people wouldn't attack me :lol:

I can't believe more people don't have JGL on their list. I mean he did all of his own stunt work. You gotta give him credit. It was very impressive. I guess that part doesn't count as his preformance tho.
Say Girl

Redsmile wrote:She didn't drag the movie down or anything. She was just bland. I don't mind her tho. I just added that comment so people wouldn't attack me :lol:

I can't believe more people don't have JGL on their list. I mean he did all of his own stunt work. You gotta give him credit. It was very impressive. I guess that part doesn't count as his preformance tho.
He just played a great badass who was just straight business no nonsense oposite of eames was clearly more likable because he was cheeky and knew how to have a good time. That is why they played off each other great and why nolan decided to cast both again.

Redsmile wrote:I can't believe more people don't have JGL on their list. I mean he did all of his own stunt work.
That isn't acting.

Ask Nolan about that. He was blown away by JGL and cast him again in TDKR. Whatever tho. You guys know everything.
Say Girl

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
Redsmile wrote:I can't believe more people don't have JGL on their list. I mean he did all of his own stunt work.
That isn't acting.
Well part of it actually is.. He had to pretend to be in zero gravity when he really wasn't so some acting did come into play.