These Amazing Shadows Documentary

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.
Has anyone got a link for the These Amazing Shadows Documentary? Which had an interview with Christopher Nolan and was shown at the Sundance Film Festival?

Anyone have this? I'm intruiged.

What's it even about?

It's about the National Film Registry in the states and why it's important. In their own words -

What do the films Casablanca, Blazing Saddles and West Side Story have in common? Besides being popular, they have also been deemed “culturally, historically or aesthetically significant” by the Library of Congress and listed on The National Film Registry. These Amazing Shadows tells the history and importance of the Registry, a roll call of American cinema treasures that reflects the diversity of film, and indeed the American experience itself. The current list of 550 films includes selections from every genre – documentaries, home movies, Hollywood classics, avant-garde, newsreels and silent films. These Amazing Shadows reveals how American movies tell us so much about ourselves…”not just what we did, but what we thought, what we felt, what we aspired to, and the lies we told ourselves”.

The filmmakers have a blog and did a bit on Nolan's involvement, here - http://theseamazingshadows.blogspot.com ... -turf.html

There's also a list of upcoming screening dates there too. Their main website is - http://www.theseamazingshadows.com/

This video was just posted on youtube it shows the outtakes with Chris, he sounds really tired, it was said on their blog that they film him during the post-production of Inception so he sounds extremely tired to me.

eshijazi wrote:This video was just posted on youtube it shows the outtakes with Chris, he sounds really tired, it was said on their blog that they film him during the post-production of Inception so he sounds extremely tired to me.

Never seen that before, thanks for posting.

Mason01 wrote:
eshijazi wrote:This video was just posted on youtube it shows the outtakes with Chris, he sounds really tired, it was said on their blog that they film him during the post-production of Inception so he sounds extremely tired to me.

Never seen that before, thanks for posting.
No prob! Cool avatar btw I love that movie!

I wonder when the full doc will make it online.

This is now streaming on Netflix!
"Chase your reality." - Christopher Nolan