Best Nolan Interviews

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.
I am gathering research for a project and I am looking for the best Nolan interviews you have read. Personal life and influences, film-making and scriptwriting are of specific interest to me. It does not matter whether they are print or other media - I'll take anything. Combing google is kind of a nightmare, so I figured the fans would be the better resource at remembering what was worthwhile. Also - any time period is fine as well. Thanks!
"Chase your reality." - Christopher Nolan

I'm at school otherwise I'd do some searching. Use google. My eyes started having problems so I can't read (paper) or watch movies (mostly) so I've begun looking up old Nolan interviews, and I found 99% of them through google. If you want it so be specific include the film he was talking about and so on. Quite a few good ones have been posted on this sub-forum, too.

Vader182 wrote:I'm at school otherwise I'd do some searching. Use google. My eyes started having problems so I can't read (paper) or watch movies (mostly) so I've begun looking up old Nolan interviews, and I found 99% of them through google. If you want it so be specific include the film he was talking about and so on. Quite a few good ones have been posted on this sub-forum, too.
I mean, obviously I know how to google. The issue is that google is returning really stupid, pointless interviews -
Do you know how many times Chris was asked what his "dreams are like" and how many times he had to give the same response? I'm looking for indepth, well developed, decent profiles. Google is too big - I figured many of you would remember great interviews you read or saw and would throw them up here.

u2aerofan wrote:
Vader182 wrote:I'm at school otherwise I'd do some searching. Use google. My eyes started having problems so I can't read (paper) or watch movies (mostly) so I've begun looking up old Nolan interviews, and I found 99% of them through google. If you want it so be specific include the film he was talking about and so on. Quite a few good ones have been posted on this sub-forum, too.
I mean, obviously I know how to google. The issue is that google is returning really stupid, pointless interviews -
Do you know how many times Chris was asked what his "dreams are like" and how many times he had to give the same response? I'm looking for indepth, well developed, decent profiles. Google is too big - I figured many of you would remember great interviews you read or saw and would throw them up here.
Well you just have to dig deeper. I'm sure there's a lot of good stuff to be found through google.

randomnolanstuff wrote:
u2aerofan wrote:
Well you just have to dig deeper. I'm sure there's a lot of good stuff to be found through google.
Last edited by u2aerofan on February 15th, 2011, 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

randomnolanstuff wrote:
u2aerofan wrote:

I understand google has "good stuff." ONCE AGAIN - this is just an "all call" for anyone who has specific links to great stuff they might like to share. If you don't, it is no biggie, simply don't post. If you do - PLEASE POST IT. It is just helpful.

Maybe I picked the wrong forum.

With that attitude you're not going to get much help on any forum, friend. I tried being helpful, telling you exactly how I found 'good' interviews. Good luck anyway.

Vader182 wrote:With that attitude you're not going to get much help on any forum, friend. I tried being helpful, telling you exactly how I found 'good' interviews. Good luck anyway.
Well, it isn't helpful to point out to someone that google has search results, "friend". It isn't my intent to be rude, but your comment seemed to point out that I wasn't doing any research on my own.

search this forum for some interviews almost every interview that he gives is posted here so good luck