christopher nolan is influence by ridley scott visual style?

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.
1st question- is that true christopher nolan is influence by ridley scott visual style?
2nd question- can anyone give me any christopher nolan movie scene where he influence by ridley scott films, please please.
3rd question- explain me what is ridley scott visual style and christopher nolan visual style....

Well, I don't have much time right now but I can tell you this:

Chris Nolan always gives his actors 'Blade Runner', before the shooting starts (well, at least I think they have a projection of that movie sometimes), also ->look for Batman Begins and Narrows scenes, can you notice something Blade Runner-like? That's it. Production design was mostly inspired by that all time classic.

Cheers

thank you m4st4.
1st question- is that true christopher nolan is influence by ridley scott visual style?
yes. it is true. (you answered my question)

2nd question- can anyone give me any christopher nolan movie scene where he influence by ridley scott films?
i need clear answer for this question please.

3rd question- explain me what is ridley scott visual style and christopher nolan visual style
anyone christopher nolan great fan answer this question please.

I haven't watch many Ridley Scott film. I'm about to watch Blade Runner: The Final Cut in a few days, and from what I've heard Inception and Batman Begins are inspired by Blade Runner.
Also, according to IMDb Scott is one of Nolan's favorite director. After I watch Blade Runner: The Final Cut I will come back, and hopefully I can answer your question.

Well there's a lot that anyone (including Nolan) can learn from Ridley scott and I'm not surprised. I think what Nolan and Ridley have a bit in common is that coldness and 'lack of emotion' that people blame them for. For example Kingdom of Heaven. It can be viewed as a cold movie allthough it's not. It's just not sweet and cute and forcing you to tears and so on.

About scenes I'm not sure. Nolan hasn't yet done a movie that would be near to Ridley's vision. No sci-fi utopia, no medieval epic battles. But some aerial shots kind of remind of Ridley sometimes.

EDIT: OH... and this ... http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0368644/ they're both in the credits.

OK, sorry it took a long time to reply.

So, I've just watched Blade Runner: The Final Cut and I guess Nolan's movies visual is influenced by Scott, sometimes. The 'noir style' in Blade Runner is present in Batman Begins, the cinematography style of Nolan movies(especially aerial shot just like prince0gotham said) are similar to Scott's.

Yeah they screened blade runner to cast and crew before shooting batman begins. very similair styles, rain/night/smoke/wet you know. Rutger Hauer is in begins as a throwback to blade runner too :)
'didnt you get the memo?'

Definitely. He is influenced. However... we have yet to see Nolan making a movie visually close to Scott's standard...

RIFA wrote:Definitely. He is influenced. However... we have yet to see Nolan making a movie visually close to Scott's standard...
blasphemy

Blade Runner > Nolan's work.

I'm talking visually.