Writing to Christopher Nolan

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.
I feel so lucky, to be honest. My favorite filmmaker has an online fan forum where literally everything about him is covered… So, before asking anything, let me express my thankfulness for your contributions.
What you guys shared over the years helped me a lot in understanding this amazing human being better, such as links to interviews, or Q&A’s. Thank you so much to everyone on this forum. I can’t stress enough how fantastic this is… which is why I couldn’t have asked my question anywhere else… because it’s one for the fans.

How / where to approach Chris at best with a personal message or letter?

Sounds easy but I feel this is as tricky as prematurely predicting the ending of “Tenet.” I wish it were easier but hopefully dedication pays off in the end…
I tried sending a friendly e-mail to his agents Meyash Prabhu and Ryan Feldman asking for permission to send them my message - their e-mails are listed on IMDbPro but haven’t heard back. :(
Syncopy has an address somewhere at the Warner Bros. lost in Burbank (source: IMDbPro) but I’m not really sure if that’s right...

I’d be incredibly happy for any kind of advice or shared experiences. Maybe sure some of you have already tried, too. It has to work some way…

Thanks a lot, you are truly a wonderful community. :gonf: :gonf:

Nicolas wrote:
June 16th, 2020, 5:23 pm
I feel so lucky, to be honest. My favorite filmmaker has an online fan forum where literally everything about him is covered… So, before asking anything, let me express my thankfulness for your contributions.
What you guys shared over the years helped me a lot in understanding this amazing human being better, such as links to interviews, or Q&A’s. Thank you so much to everyone on this forum. I can’t stress enough how fantastic this is… which is why I couldn’t have asked my question anywhere else… because it’s one for the fans.

How / where to approach Chris at best with a personal message or letter?

Sounds easy but I feel this is as tricky as prematurely predicting the ending of “Tenet.” I wish it were easier but hopefully dedication pays off in the end…
I tried sending a friendly e-mail to his agents Meyash Prabhu and Ryan Feldman asking for permission to send them my message - their e-mails are listed on IMDbPro but haven’t heard back. :(
Syncopy has an address somewhere at the Warner Bros. lost in Burbank (source: IMDbPro) but I’m not really sure if that’s right...

I’d be incredibly happy for any kind of advice or shared experiences. Maybe sure some of you have already tried, too. It has to work some way…

Thanks a lot, you are truly a wonderful community. :gonf: :gonf:
The best way to reach him would be via sky writing over Burbank

:D I’ll go ahead and launch a kickstarter... :clap:

You can try contacting his agent. If nothing has changed in the past few years, then it still should be Dan Aloni.

Artemis wrote:
June 16th, 2020, 7:39 pm
You can try contacting his agent. If nothing has changed in the past few years, then it still should be Dan Aloni.

I've seen that he's one of his agents but IMDbPro doesn't mention his e-mail. I wish they did because I saw a post from another forum member who contacted him - but that was years ago for a birthday project, if I remember correctly.
As a reason, I tried the two other agents (Meyash and Ryan) I mentioned in my first post since their e-mails were listed. It is curious that Ryan's e-mail is no longer listed (see screenshot.) Last week, it still was - which is why I got it.

But thank you for directing me to Dan. I just found his e-mail on another page. Strange that IMDbPro doesn't have it... I'll send him an e-mail. Fingers crossed he'll answer.

Nolan is really hard to contact, I have written multiples letters to the DGA, to his agents (never got an answer).

The only place where I got an answer was when I wrote to his publicist. I have lost the e-mail since but in brief, she was saying that she can't help me.