C.Nolan you must let people know.

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.
RomanM wrote:It's a lot higher than 65% my friend...
Judging by the people at my high school, yea , I'd say about 85%.

chee wrote:
RomanM wrote:It's a lot higher than 65% my friend...
Judging by the people at my high school, yea , I'd say about 85%.
I was attempting not to insult anyone... I met this girl who for some reason wouldn't leave me alone and she didn't know what the SS was. Correction: she knew, but it was summer, so kids don't have to know anything in those months :roll:

Can we please stop using the word 'retard' in a derogatory fashion? It's very uncool. :JGLface:

Well that without mentioning that most of the people on this forum have some sort of superiority complex.

It's threads like these that make Nolanfans great. :clap: :clap:

Did I say that?
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:It's threads like these that make Nolanfans great. :clap: :clap:

Did I say that?
yup. they definetley keep the conversation going.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

it's been well documented that 90% of people that partake in any activity are laymen, or noobs as we'd call them.
Anything from cooking, hangliding, poetry, music, acting, scrabble, dog walking, brushing your teeth, spelling, everything, 90%+ will be complete noobs, with 9% being at a respectable level and less then 1% actually amounting to anything.

we're getting off topic here.

not dumb wrote:it's been well documented that 90% of people that partake in any activity are laymen, or noobs as we'd call them.
Anything from cooking, hangliding, poetry, music, acting, scrabble, dog walking, brushing your teeth, spelling, everything, 90%+ will be complete noobs, with 9% being at a respectable level and less then 1% actually amounting to anything.

we're getting off topic here.
Wow, you definitely have a superiority complex. Layman means "common people"; A normal person with an IQ ranging between 100-109 is capable of brushing their teeth correctly and walking a dog. Simply because most people aren't experts in hang gliding, cooking, poetry, music, acting, scrabble, or spelling doesn't make them "retards". Unless your an expert at every activity you've ever partaken in; then you have no right to insult other people who like to try things that they are not experts in.

Your post is so full of ego, delusion and self-righteousness that it makes me sick.

...Jesus

Anyway this might some up the user not dumb to me

Not cool, rbevanx. Not cool at all.